Thunder Beach

Have fun at the beach! We often run over to PCB for Thunder Beach but gotta miss it this year. Hey, throw one back for the Chief and me!

AND RIDE SAFE!!!

Been here since Thursday. I have never seen so many trikes. It's good to see so many people getting back into riding. Trikes have cured many ailments. This is my first trip on 2 wheels in 3 years. It's going good so far. My bride even road with me for a short trip to the vendors:D

We sat in front of the condo last night watching the many many bikes going up and down the strip.

Family, bikes, beach. It can't get much better. We are headed for Pier Park in a few. Catch you all later.

My bride will be sitting out on the beach most of the day. If anyone wants to meet for a coffee or an adult beverage, email me at: bdn56@hotmail.com I receive all my emails on my phone. See you on the road. We are staying at The Tidewater Resort near Pier Park.

We made it back from Thunder Beach! Had a great time as usual. We did have a slight problem on the way back. Right back tire went flat. Tire bead broke at the rim. I think it may have been damaged when mounted Had to call a friend to bring my trailer and pick us up. So I'm Trike-less till CSC sends new tire and exhaust tip to dealer (Tip scraped when tire went down) What happened to us means nothing compared to the other poor people of Alabama that were in those terrible Tornadoes. I kinda made a joke of us leaving under a Tornado Watch. Believe me this was no Joke! You can't imagine the devastation.

We live a little south of Eclectic which is in Central Alabama. There were six people killed in the Storm that hit Eclectic and Lake Martin. The National weather Service said it was a EF4 Tornado and was a half mile wide and traveled 44 miles on the ground! I have included a link to some pictures of the damage on Lake Martin. This is only a fraction of the damage and this is just one of the Tornadoes that hit Alabama.

Lake Martin Dock Company, Inc. : Storm Damage 2011 | SmugMug

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png