New trike owner and new member

Just picked up my first trike, a 2018 Tri Glide. It is certainly a change from my last bike, a BMW K1600 but age forced me to not only slow down but ride safer. No more feet slipping out from under me. If only the K1600 came in trike form from the factory.

Steve........Welcome To Trike-Talk.......:wave4::wave4:...

Just picked up my first trike, a 2018 Tri Glide. It is certainly a change from my last bike, a BMW K1600 but age forced me to not only slow down but ride safer. No more feet slipping out from under me. If only the K1600 came in trike form from the factory.

Congrats and, welcome to TrikeTalk. Yes, big difference however, you will love the triglide.

The BMW K1600 is indeed a great bike. Did you ever consider a conversion?

imFpB4o.jpg

Beautiful BMW

Congrats and, welcome to TrikeTalk. Yes, big difference however, you will love the triglide.

The BMW K1600 is indeed a great bike. Did you ever consider a conversion?

imFpB4o.jpg

That is a beautiful bike you have but considering the cost of the BMW and add on the cost of the conversion I could get a new Tri Glide. And maintence on the Harley is so much easier. Perhaps after a year with the Harley I can look into finding a conversion company. I do change bikes way too often. This is my fourth in the past 18 months not counting the Slingshot. I have the Slingshot so the wife can ride with me. She can't get on the Tri Glide due to injuries. The search for the perfect bike continues. It has to look good, ride comfortably, have lots of tech, easy to service and be reasonably priced. You know, the impossible.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png