Stay warm

Well, it's -9 this morning here in Dayton Ohio. I'm sure some have it worse, so stay safe and warm.

Thanks for the warning’ Right now It’s 50° here and still raining but the weather heads say your 9° weather is headed this way by this afternoon…

I think of it this way today is the last day of winter every day from now on the Sun stays up longer…😁..

​YIKES! I feel for those of you in the northern areas of the U.S. We're expecting the mid 60's in Ocala Florida, but the temp will drop into low 20's tonight. Drained all my outside water hoses yesterday.

The cold has missed us here in the desert S.W. It's currently 67 degrees, no clouds, wind at 3 MPH and humidity of 27%. It will warm up a little on Christmas to 72 degrees. I just did a cruise by our community swimming pool in my golf cart. Lots of "out-of-towners" in the pool and lounging around the deck. Too cold for us locals to hang at the pool. The news here is filled with reports of cold and travel delays around the country. Even though we're not cold, there are many local flight cancellations due to weather around the country. Stay warm and safe..... Jim

It was 70 when we went to the gym this morning at 8 AM, by the time we left around 9:30 it was 62. Supposed to hit 35 tonight with 30 mph winds for a wind chill of 22, darn cold for us Floridians. Stay safe everyone, a lot of the country is bone chillin cold.

4º........At the moment, And windy to beat the bells...One of my sensor lights on the barn lights wont turn off....The rain early today must have froze around it...:Shrug:..

At 3 PM this afternoon it was 77* out running around with the windows rolled down, breeze blowing through my truck. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow and in the low 80's on Sunday.

Saw 2 at one point this morning got up to 25 this afternoon but its back down to 19.Was thankful for the heatwave this afternoon.

Made to 11 degrees today wind chill was still -10. next week supposed to go back in the fifths. it's great living in PA only state you can get frost bite in the morning and Sun burn in the afternoon

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png