Stay warm

10° with a 6mph wind . Roommate is complaining it’s cold in here . I told her to root into one of her 3 closets of stuff , and ware something warm . A nice tropical 70° inside here at the compound .

9°…….And just light winds…The guests all went home..And then it’s a road trip to Pennsylvania for an late morning early afternoon dinner get together…And hopefully Monday ride up to camp to check the ice in our lake…

Well, I did venture out yesterday to see how many of our vehicles would start since it had warmed up to a sweltering 2 above. My 4 door F150 started right up, my short bed F150 I couldn't even get into because the doors were frozen shut. My suburban wouldn't start, at least until I put the battery charger on it, so looks like I will be putting a battery in it on Monday. Good news is, they are calling for a high of 59 next Saturday.

My friend , mr sunshine , @ 17° . It’s ok with the stove temp at 500° , Frank n Beans get to bond next to it :clapping:

Spring will be here quick as a wink. And another year of my life will have flashed by.:xzqxz:

That’s Einstein’s theory of relativity when you were a year old one Spring is half your lifetime when you’re 70 years old one Spring is only 1/70Th of your lifetime.

It goes by in a flash.. Relatively speaking🤔..

It's 68 now and headed for 72 this afternoon. Tomorrow we will see a high of 75. There is a 3-5 MPH breeze on this Christmas Day. Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas. Stay safe and warm..... Jim

I ventured outside to observe the temperature this afternoon and looked at the thermometer and it read an astonishing 84 degrees. Supposed to be in the low 60's tomorrow and a little rain later on this week.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew73
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png