Best Battery For Goldwing Trike?

I just had my dealer install an Interstate 20L in my trike. Installation is easy. I had the trike in for other service so just had the dealer install the battery while it was there..... Jim

Battery

I get mine at Walmart. They usually last 5 plus years. I put a Battery Tender on it if I'm not going to be riding for a few weeks.

They are easy to replace, no need to pay a dealer big bucks.

With any battery, make sure you give it a full charge before putting it into use.

Yuasa with orange lettering. I just pulled and replaced the factory Yuasa in my 2014. bike built in 2013 so I figure 9 years is great. It not a set on tender bike. I will take in winter I put on tender over night the first day of the month and never had any starting issue.

I put a Duracell in mine 7 years ago and still starting the bike just fine. I got it from Batteries Plus with a free replacement two year warranty. It does go on a battery tender in the winter months.

I'm liking the motobatt batteries ugly yellow but they work. No acid to mess with and price is reasonable.

On the factory website for them, they say the yellow is out of stock and they have black ones now that look to be the same battery and specs, just black in color.

That is for the battery that fits the Goldwing.

There is a battery manufacturing company in Pennsylvania called East Penn Mfg. They make AGM batteries for many applications including motorcycles. They produce the Deka and Duracell brands as well as the private label brands for many auto parts stores such as O'Reilly's, AutoZone, and NAPA. For years I have mail ordered these batteries under the label Big Crank from Batterymart.com. They've served me well.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png