5’2” passenger with some hip issues needing suggestions.

Driveman45

Reaction score
I have had adjustable pegs put on for my wife. It’s winter and we haven’t got the bike to test ride for a distance to see if they help with discomfort and pain.

Has anyone else faced this issue and do you have any suggestions. Seat ?

I have had adjustable pegs put on for my wife. It’s winter and we haven’t got the bike to test ride for a distance to see if they help with discomfort and pain.

Yes, we've had many Customers with this issue, so we developed the FB16's.

Here is a video of what we've done.

The nice thing is the adjustability to get her hips in the most comfortable position. More Details HERE.

And, it is compatible with the adjustable pegs you already have, giving them even more adjustment.

My wife is also 5'2" and I have both the adjustable pegs and the FB16 on my TG.

The FB16 let us move the floorboards up so she could use them comfortably as well as the adjustable pegs.

They also help with getting her thighs off the grab handles which I have change from the stock to a flatter set from Kuryakyn

We removed the rubber from the Kuryakyn handles after we found that it was breaking down and leaving black marks on the back of her legs.

She has the capability of selecting one of 3 options while riding and can change the adjustable pegs to another option in seconds while stopped.

Some may be able to make the change while riding but I wouldn't recommend it.

She does not have much trouble with her hips but has had her knee worked on so not quite the same as your wife, but I believe all the options I have may help.

Ride Safe

Bob

Craig.........Welcome To Trike-Talk....ThumbUp-ThumbUp........

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png