New guy from Wisconsin

Welcome from Michigan.

You live in WI - why would you buy a new bike in January...... huimmm, I live in Michigan and did the same thing.

Would look in the garage almost every night - wanted to make sure it was warm (lol)

Welcome from Michigan.

You live in WI - why would you buy a new bike in January...... huimmm, I live in Michigan and did the same thing.

Would look in the garage almost every night - wanted to make sure it was warm (lol)

Yes, bought it in January on Friday the 13th. Was going to have it delivered until I saw their bike storage facility. Nice new building about the size of a football field with in floor heat. Thought I could wait to take it home.

Yes, bought it in January on Friday the 13th. Was going to have it delivered until I saw their bike storage facility. Nice new building about the size of a football field with in floor heat. Thought I could wait to take it home.

Purchased mine on Jan 23rd. Actually, my wife got it for me - my birthday is 1/29.

Dealer delivered it tom me a few days later. Couldn't wait until good riding weather. So, around April, we had a few nice days - and I took her out.

There is more to the story. A short time later, I could not make a fist on my right hand. Ended up with carpal tunnel surgery. Bike has all but 795 miles on it. So, I lost that entire 2021 riding season.

We decided to trike it - and it is absolutely beautiful. Got about 6000 miles on her last season - and, already have tons of rids planned for the 2023 season.

kAY6FK9.jpg

Old guy from Wis.

Glad to hear about your trike, I share your thoughts on waiting until spring. My situation mirror's yours, bought a 22 triglide in November.

Trailered from SC, been sitting in the garage since then, that's what we do living in Wisconsin. Have a great season, it will be here soon.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png