Online Leather Jacket Vendor

Hotdog2

Jul 19, 2016
Sevierville
Beware of purchasing anything from a company named LEATHER STAND that sells leather jackets and other Cycle clothing online and has ads all over the internet. I bought two jackets from their online store and one arrived too big and the other was not what I ordered.

I recieved a RA from them and sent both jackets back, asking for a refund for one and the correct sized jacket be exchanged for the other one. Now they will not answer my emails and their phone goes straight to an answering machine.

The local BBB has a long list of complaints just like mine. Just don't want any Brother or Sister Bikers to lose money like I did. What a scam.

Over the last 40 years I've bought 3 leather jackets and two sets of chaps from Vanson Leather. All have matched perfectly and been exactly the right size, no problems. Well, there's been one problem, my most recent leather jacket has mysteriously shrunk for some reason, but I doubt it's the fault of the manufacturer.

You get what you pay for.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png