Maggie Valley 2023

Hi everyone, Papa is travelling and has delegated me to get in touch with Michael at BW to make the arrangements. Being it's the weekend we will see how soon I can contact him, I'm also assuming that the dates will be Monday 9/4 thru Thursday 9/7 with most checking out on Friday morning the 8th.

Please chime in with comments.

Looking forward for the info, would really like to make this run.

Hi everyone, Papa is travelling and has delegated me to get in touch with Michael at BW to make the arrangements. Being it's the weekend we will see how soon I can contact him, I'm also assuming that the dates will be Monday 9/4 thru Thursday 9/7 with most checking out on Friday morning the 8th.

Please chime in with comments.
Sounds good Gary, looking forward to seeing you again.

Rates are finalized, they are $94.00 a night - Sunday 9/3 thru Thursday 9/7. You must call direct to the Motel and let them know you're with the Trike Talk Group.

Best Western Mountainbrook Inn

3811 Soco Rd #19

Maggie Valley, NC 28751

Phone: (828) 926-3962

Trouble

You folks are in trouble now! Reservations have been made for Ric and I, Mon thru Thur.

I can't believe that Marc is going to break his attendance record. Ric and I are in total agreement with everyone else, we're going to miss you and Donna. :(

I also noticed that Moonshine Mike hasn't checked-in yet.

Welcome back to Doug and Becky in addition to Gary and JoAnn! :)

Now we hope and pray that we all can avoid any life events that prevent us from having another fun and safe gathering.

Beep, beep!

I sent Mike a PM about a month ago but no reply, I see he hasn't logged on to the forums since March

Restaurants and Watering holes close to motel

After her longest ride of twenty five miles my wife has decided she wants to go ride in the mountains for a few days so I have planned a trip and broke it down in shorts sections. Maggie Valley will be the first stop and then on to Pigeon Forge. This is a test run for her to see if she is up to four or five days of riding at the rally.

After her longest ride of twenty five miles my wife has decided she wants to go ride in the mountains for a few days so I have planned a trip and broke it down in shorts sections. Maggie Valley will be the first stop and then on to Pigeon Forge. This is a test run for her to see if she is up to four or five days of riding at the rally.

Come on and join us if need be you can skip a day or ride a partial ride and visit some of the local sites.

I plan on being there, just going up to Maggie Valley in a few days and Wife ask to go with me. She has never rode over twenty five miles on any of my bikes.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png