Arizona Gathering?

Kurt,

A little off subject, but Bermuda Flat is about 20 feet under water! Rode by there a couple time last week. Amazing lake level. It's come up 36 feet since the first of the year. Currently having a trike issue but confident it will be resolved soon. Arizona gathering is on my calendar.

Jim

Not sure if I'll make it. Wife health issues. Hoping to go to Tucson in August for Sub Vets Reunion and go home in October, being the youngest of my surviving siblings at 78 years old don't have many more meetings left.

Arizona Gathering ??

Hello Gents

Just wondering what the Arizona Gathering entails. I have not heard about it; is it for all motorcycles including Trikes? Also where does it take place/ dates ?

any information is greatly appreciated.

EL Lobo

2023 Gathering Post Coming Soon

setting up a host hotel; like Maggie Valley does ???

Hi Bill.

I can make a call to the BW in Eagar but usually it takes more than the turnout we get to get a group rate. We just got back from the DK Open House last night so after we get settled back in I will put together the thread for this year. Lola had good luck with Air B&B a couple years ago and if people that are attending get together and split the rental it could be very affordable to go that way.

Kurt

Hi Bill.

I can make a call to the BW in Eagar but usually it takes more than the turnout we get to get a group rate. We just got back from the DK Open House last night so after we get settled back in I will put together the thread for this year. Lola had good luck with Air B&B a couple years ago and if people that are attending get together and split the rental it could be very affordable to go that way. May have to try a Mich commander 3

Kurt

Thanks Kurt... we are STILL waiting for a front tire from Avon to arrive at the shop. been over a month now .have called other places also & no one around here has them . now saying should be here tomorrow. won't buy from on-line as they are usually an older build date.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png