Blacked out Tri Glide

Reaction score
I believe with the new Freewheelers having a blacked out option we may see a blacked out Tri Glide in 24...maybe even a Road Glide Ultra Tri Glide and while we are dreaming as a CVO...

Myself after selling Miss Mysterious I will be taking a year off to find out instead of jumping on the Road Glide 3...

I am just guessing that a Road Glide/CVO trike will most likely be out later this year, I don't think we will see a Tri Glide Ultra CVO for 2023 though.

There are some crazy rumors floating around about what may be in store later this year, or in 2024.

Dwayne and I recorded a video talking about it, and showing some photos, this last week.

It should be edited and published on our youtube channel by this coming Tuesday afternoon.

Kevin

A blacked-out tri glide would be nice. Maybe Harley is waiting to see how the blacked-out freewheeler sells before going to the tri glide. Either way, I think they'll sell a bunch.

HD should throw a curve ball and come out with a side by side trike. Make it a V four cylinder - two M8 motors wedded togather. The 500 Yankee twin did something like that back in the 70's.

You can bet HD is testing this idea right now and figuring what kind of price tag to put on it

Like many of you, I wondered just how a blacked out TriGlide would look.

kAY6FK9.jpg

Still waiting on 2023 CVO TriGlide Ultra announcement

Originally posted two months back:

The Heirloom Red paint scheme is beautiful along with the special badging and seat features on the Anniversary Trike. This is the year my wife & I plan to buy a trike for several reasons, but mostly for comfort of touring. I wish Harley would give us information on if they are going to offer a CVO Anniversary Trike this year. We have been impatiently waiting on any such news since Harley's 2023 reveal video stated they would have several additional CVO releases coming soon. (We have seen an Anniversary Ultra Limited at a local dealer.... that red is stunning, especially in sunlight. Also, Veteran Biker just did a video on his Youtube channel highlighting an Anniversary Trike... beautiful.) Dr Jer :cool:

Pretty frustrated that we don't have a definite YES or NO from Harley headquarters yet regarding production of 2023 CVO TriGlide Ultra. Been told so many different time frames: HD Spring Event (nope!), maybe in April (maybe?), HD Anniversary Party (July), Sturgis (?), or even a lot of doubters that don't think a CVO TGU will be produced...:confused:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png