Love Jugs problem

Zammy

20500+ Posts
Jan 15, 2015
W. Florida
I have had the Mighty Mites on my trike since it was purchased but the front fan finally quit 2 weeks ago. I'm out of warranty but ordered a replacement directly from the Love Jugs website 2 weeks ago. Got an email the next day saying my order was processing, it's been 10 days and no further communication. I sent an inquiry out to them and they replied the fans are on back order, got my CC statement today and they charged me for the fan already. There was nothing on their site about them not being in stock and I'm pissed to say the least, it's getting pretty toasty down here in Florida.

I will see if I can find a phone number for them over the weekend.

Gary

I ordered a replacement fan on 2/4/2023 and all I have heard is that they have created an account for me and my fan is on order. My problem was that there was an 'O' ring cushion in front of the fan that had slipped out and had caught the blades and had stopped the motor. I finally took it apart and the fan ran OK. Put the 'O' ring back in place installed the fan motor and it has worked fine for the last few weeks. Guess I'll have a spare fan sometime.

Thanks for your info Ray, not good news, yours was ordered a month before me and you still don't have it, I may have to take it apart and have a look see. Looks like Randy's love jugs site is undergoing maintenance right now Jack, may have to give him a call, thanks.

Any updates on this? I had to order a replacement Coolmaster fan today from the site... there doesn't look to be any alternatives regarding spare parts. Disappointing in that the fans, when they work, work well. But without support, not so well.

And our Triketalk.com forums have a TON of advertisements for Love Jugs... perhaps this might be updated/changed, since the "buylovejugs' site click through has "down for maintenance" for quite a period of time.

Not a lot of options I'm afraid... Thanks guys for any updates/contacts etc.

Ron, I sent another email to lovejugs for an update, the reply was right now there is no date for when the fans will be in stock. Keep in mind that what I need is the small one for the Mighty Mites.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png