honda trike

miabobo

30+ Posts
Mar 2, 2019
timmins
Hi forum members 2001 to 2017 honda goldwing trikes is the easy steer raked forks the same for all the gold wing trikes or are the part numbers different for different years. tks bobo

Most trike manufactures have their own Easy Steer kit, and most have different rake angles. I recommend getting the easy steer kit from the manufacture of your trike kit.

thanks for the reply i will check with the installer.

Hopefully you didn't take my reply as contacting your installer. My advise was to contact the manufacture who made your trike kit. Some installers do shady things to make huge profits.

For example, the shad-tree dealers will get and install a generic easy-steer kit, that he buys for far less, and sell for far more, then the one that's specifically designed and engineered for your trike.

Thanks for the reply i am looking to buy this goldwing trike it has no rake kit so looking at the easy steer for sale on ebay for the goldwing trike they would not be a good option to buy for the trike i guess the motor trike dealer would be the best option. Tks bobo

Thanks for the reply i am looking to buy this goldwing trike it has no rake kit so looking at the easy steer for sale on ebay for the goldwing trike they would not be a good option to buy for the trike i guess the motor trike dealer would be the best option. Tks bobo

Bob contact Randy at CUT N SHOOT CUSTOMS see his ad at the bottom of the home page. He owns this site and is the best installer you would ever want to do business with. He also sells a rake it, or at least used to. I have installed 2 of them and they are top of the line.

Thanks gorrila for the reply a lot of good info to look into on this forum i will be travelling to view the trike next week to see if it is a good buy and go from there. Still getting snow here in the great north hopefull that it will start warming up soon.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png