• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

info brake rear line master cilinder pedal lehman gtl 1500

Reaction score
Hi, do you think the problem could be that the brake master cylinder has been changed by connecting it like the bike? Do I need to reverse the outputs from the front rear master cylinder?

master rear.jpgmaster rear TRIKE.jpg

The front bake line is most usually considered the primary line, ( top picture)

Are your lines reversed? Do you know the history of your trike?

oem brake

I don't know the history of the tricycle,brakes poorly at the rear.

I was thinking of swapping the outputs from the oem master cylinder since it has a divider from 60% front to 40% rear

I don't know the history of the tricycle,brakes poorly at the rear.

I was thinking of swapping the outputs from the oem master cylinder since it has a divider from 60% front to 40% rear

Keep in mind I think the line orientation is for linked brakes, if you swap the lines the linking may not work as designed

Are you brakes still linked?Some manufacturers delink them and others do not.I don't know about Lehman but Champion does and they plug the outlet at the rear of the master and strictly use the one on the side that originally went to the front.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png