Intercom Help

Elmer_Fudd

Reaction score
I have a 2023 Tri-glide Ultra that came with a wired headset. My bike does not have the CB/PTT switch on the right handlebar control. Can anyone please tell me where the Push To Talk (PTT) button is for the rider (passenger PTT is on the seat)? Is my only option the VOX?

Thanks!

I have a 2023 Tri-glide Ultra that came with a wired headset. My bike does not have the CB/PTT switch on the right handlebar control. Can anyone please tell me where the Push To Talk (PTT) button is for the rider (passenger PTT is on the seat)? Is my only option the VOX?

Thanks!

Good morning - welcome to Trike Talk and congrats on the new trike.

You are correct, there is not a PTT button for the rider. You can replace the switch packs with lighted ones, and this will give you that feature. Most folks don't make this change unless the switch pack goes bad, or they install a CB.

I installed the CB so I went with the lighted ones.

The only other option is to have the passenger push the button - but, this is a pain.

Finally - and this has happened in the past, the original switch packs go bad. If this happens, consider upgrading to the lighted ones. If you stay with the regular ones, buy the paid - it is much less expensive than trying to buy just one.

Enjoy

Same Issue

I too do not have a PTT, but passenger does. I was told that I need to adjust the BOX and just speak into my wired Mike and the passenger has to push their PET when they want to talk. Is this correct???

- - - Updated - - -

I too do not have a PTT on my 23 Ultra Glide, but passenger does. I was told that I need to adjust the VOX and just speak into my wired mike and the passenger has to push their PTT when they want to talk. Is this correct???

I too do not have a PTT, but passenger does. I was told that I need to adjust the BOX and just speak into my wired Mike and the passenger has to push their PET when they want to talk. Is this correct???

- - - Updated - - -

I too do not have a PTT on my 23 Ultra Glide, but passenger does. I was told that I need to adjust the VOX and just speak into my wired mike and the passenger has to push their PTT when they want to talk. Is this correct???

Such is not correct. All either of you have to do it talk into the mic (for the intercom).

Now if you are talking to the bike (like the nav system) pish the switch on the left side and you will connect to your bike.

PTT Question

Nice!! I tried your solution and it worked perfect! Thanks for the response.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png