Voyager conversion from 2005 to 2020

HDGENE

May 18, 2023
Lake Havasu City,AZ USA
Hello, I recently aquired a voyager kit that came off of a 2005 HD Fatboy. I am looking to see if it will fit on a 2020 Slim. In brief conversation with Voyager they said it should fit, since it is a class A bike in their category. I wrote their technical department a few days ago with no reply. I am looking for installation instructions. The wheelbase appears to be longer than the typical 31 inches I see in most youtube videos. This is a project im taking on to get my dad back on his Slim after major medical issues. I was looking for install information and also what size wheels and tires I can put on it. It has the standard (from 2005) 13 inch tires and rims. I know it can go to 15's. But didn't see any specs. Newbie here, hello all from Lake Havasu City AZ, aka hell :D

Thank you Trike Lady! That is helpful information. Not sure how you found it on their site but I am glad you did. So it looks like I can use the same belly pan, but might need to change the suspension arms. I will have to call them to clarify.

Ok I ordered the B23 mounting kit for the slim and 15 inch phantom chrome wheels from them with a fender bracket. Out of pocket on parts is 1542.00 plus shipping. Probably another couple hundred bucks. So that not bad. I got the donor kit for 200 bucks so it is under the cost of a new kit so far woo hoo!

So the kit is installed. I will post some pics later this evening. I am having a hard time finding replacement rear shocks for the 2005 voyager kit. I called Voyager and they said they dont carry them anymore. No information. I tried my local auto part supplier to cross reference with no luck. It has these numbers on them, if anyone has a line on replacements it would be a big help.

AM100 15BT0

P1362

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png