Will these fit a 2018 Wing CSC trike? Goldstrike Adjustable Passenger Comfort Pegs

I just bought a 2018 Goldwing DCT tour CSC. My wife is 4'11" and would like to add highway pegs for her. Goldstrike's page says they won't fit a CSC but I think I saw them on some I was looking at.

Adjustable Passenger Comfort Peg Mounts | Goldstrike | Honda Gold Wing (goldstrike3d.com)

I went out and looked at our 18 Goldwing DCT CSC Encore Trike and I don't see anything in the way, so I would certainly think they would fit.

Should be able to return them IF they don't work.

I wonder if they are talking about for the "driver" of the trike. We put some on for the "driver" and CSC sent a kit so they would work with our Ground Effects. I would bet that is what they are talking about. We went with Gold Strike for the driver, but got the bracket from CSC so they would work with the Ground Effects.

Hope this helps you out!

Hi Matt! Welcome to Trike Talk!

From the link in your post...

2018-up Trike conversion fitments:

California Sidecar: No

Maybe call CSC and ask to speak to Will. They may have a way to make them fit.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png