Oldrodder's new (to me) ride!

Oldrodder

80+ Posts
Mar 26, 2018
Sudbury, on. Canada
yE7gJTal.jpg
A11GzJsl.jpg
ZVVO1qjl.jpg

My search for my dream trike came to an end last month when I bought this beauty! A 2006 Ultra CVO with a Motor Trike Gladiator rear end. This is a one owner bike that was triked 10 years ago by the original owner. Bought new in Windsor, ON and triked at "Trike my Bike", also in Windsor. At the time of purchase, by me, the trike had 24,653 Kms. ( 15,252 miles!) Less than 1000 miles /year in it's 17 year life! The condition reflected the mileage......as new! I didn't even bother to argue about the price, paid the money and rode it home to Sudbury, ON., a 9 hr. ride. I've been riding a 2008 GL1800 with a Motor Trike Adventure rear end that I was very happy with but an injury to my left knee made it problematic to ride mid controls. The Harley is more comfortable. As I'm approaching 79 yrs of age, it's likely my last trike, but who knows???

yE7gJTal.jpg
A11GzJsl.jpg
ZVVO1qjl.jpg

My search for my dream trike came to an end last month when I bought this beauty! A 2006 Ultra CVO with a Motor Trike Gladiator rear end. This is a one owner bike that was triked 10 years ago by the original owner. Bought new in Windsor, ON and triked at "Trike my Bike", also in Windsor. At the time of purchase, by me, the trike had 24,653 Kms. ( 15,252 miles!) Less than 1000 miles /year in it's 17 year life! The condition reflected the mileage......as new! I didn't even bother to argue about the price, paid the money and rode it home to Sudbury, ON., a 9 hr ride. I've been riding a 2008 GL1800 with a Motor Trike Adventure rear end that I was very happy with but an injury to my left knee made it problematic to ride mid controls. The Harley is more comfortable. As I'm approaching 79 yrs of age, it's likely my last trike, but who know???

..👍👍…Every time I buy a trike I tell my wife this is my last one….I don’t think even She buys that..😁..

yE7gJTal.jpg
A11GzJsl.jpg
ZVVO1qjl.jpg

My search for my dream trike came to an end last month when I bought this beauty! A 2006 Ultra CVO with a Motor Trike Gladiator rear end. This is a one owner bike that was triked 10 years ago by the original owner. Bought new in Windsor, ON and triked at "Trike my Bike", also in Windsor. At the time of purchase, by me, the trike had 24,653 Kms. ( 15,252 miles!) Less than 1000 miles /year in it's 17 year life! The condition reflected the mileage......as new! I didn't even bother to argue about the price, paid the money and rode it home to Sudbury, ON., a 9 hr. ride. I've been riding a 2008 GL1800 with a Motor Trike Adventure rear end that I was very happy with but an injury to my left knee made it problematic to ride mid controls. The Harley is more comfortable. As I'm approaching 79 yrs of age, it's likely my last trike, but who knows???
Congrats on the new to you ride. Crossed the bridge from Detroit to Windsor many times. Did drops over to the Volvo truck dealership there . Then boogy to London to finish out at the Mack/ Volvo dealership there. Always stayed at the Travelodge ( nice one) off of Wellington IIRC. The ladies there cooked a helluva free breakfast. Then the shuttle van would take me over to St.Thomas to the Sterling factory( defunct)to pick up a load of trucks going to the States. But I always filled out the inward cargo manifest to cross at the Bluewater Bridge- less B.S. Ahhhhhh.. memories.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png