New trikes delivered!

NJMike

60+ Posts
Reaction score
Ironhorse54 and I picked up our CSC converted trikes yesterday at their factory in VA! We had a great 100 mile ride back to his house. We can’t say enough about the customer service we received from Dwight and Will! We’ll ride around VA for 2 days then I’ll head back home to NJ. Thank you, CSC, for a great experience!

Ironhorse54 and I picked up our CSC converted trikes yesterday at their factory in VA! We had a great 100 mile ride back to his house. We can’t say enough about the customer service we received from Dwight and Will! We’ll ride around VA for 2 days then I’ll head back home to NJ. Thank you, CSC, for a great experience!

Glad to her that - we love our CSC. Which bike did you convert?

I watched the video. I see all the icons in the video. But when I reply to this post there are NO ICONS ANYWHERE. So there must be something I need to do to actually see the icons….I just don’t know what.

I watched the video. I see all the icons in the video. But when I reply to this post there are NO ICONS ANYWHERE. So there must be something I need to do to actually see the icons….I just don’t know what.

When I add photos, below the main reply box is a grey rectangular box marked "manage attachments".

Screenshot_20231030_104938_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20231030_105111_Brave.jpgScreenshot_20231030_105132_Brave.jpg

When you select the "add files" you want to add from your computer, select the upload button and they will be uploaded in your account. Once they are, at the bottom of the page, you will see thumbnails of the attachments on left and they should already be selected. On right, another rectangular box labeled "Insert Inline" click that box and now in the main reply box, you should see something like this "" and the "xxxx" will be numbers. Your pictures should now be uploaded and in the post. You can verify by clicking on "Preview Post" box right next to "Submit Reply" box

One more thing to add, I usually don't select the actual photos to upload. What I do is do a screenshot of whatever photo I want to upload and then will go through the process and use thee screenshot. There is a size limitation on photo files and sometimes the photo will just be too large. By using screenshots, you are able to post more images.

First pic is Will, me, Dwight and ironhorse54. Second pic is Eddie and I congratulating ourselves. Third pic is my trike back home in the garage. Last pic is our trikes in Eddie’s driveway. Not sure why that one is sideways.

Nice ride Mike, ride safe …

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png