triglide pouches

$477!!! :shok:

I totally understand and agree. I looked at these for a couple of years but couldn't pull the trigger. After a few long road trips a caved. Now I don't know how I got by without them. When my big bag is tied to the top of the tour pack it is a lot more convenient at stops to get stuff I need out of those little saddlebags then lifting the heavy tour pack lid. Another advantage my wife has found is she can get stuff while we are in motion, like sunglasses, sunblock, cell, etc.

I totally understand and agree. I looked at these for a couple of years but couldn't pull the trigger. After a few long road trips a caved. Now I don't know how I got by without them. When my big bag is tied to the top of the tour pack it is a lot more convenient at stops to get stuff I need out of those little saddlebags then lifting the heavy tour pack lid. Another advantage my wife has found is she can get stuff while we are in motion, like sunglasses, sunblock, cell, etc.

I don't have the windshield pouch or those saddlebag pouches. Instead, we have a cover on the back rest that holds all of the small things we need. Like sunglasses, chap stick sun block. Our phones are in the trunk, and we can connect with the buy USB connection for our maps. If we get a call, we can (but unless it is vital) don't answer.

93300098_TT.jpg (700×632) (harley-davidson.com)

They are made of onubtainium ,that’s why.

Ship itItem is sold out but can be back ordered: Ships in 5 week(s)

Learn MoreOr be notified when back in stock

biggest issue I have is drilling holes but I guess if you want them they are there to stay.

I was torn between drilling the holes and using velcro. I have a buddy who used an industrial strength velcro and his are still holding great (FL rider). I decided to drill and fasten mainly because I didn't want someone being able to quickly steal them. At least this way it will take them a couple of minutes to figure out how to release them.

To each his own, but I’ve had these on my 21 Tri Glide since new and like them a lot.

Expensive? Yes. Practical? For me,yes. One holds two bottles of water, snacks and microfibers. The other sunglasses, wallet, keys, flashlight, sunscreen, etc.

I keep a few 2 1/2 gallon ziplock bags in each for rainy weather.

I didn’t want to use the fairing pouches because even though they don’t block the vents entirely, the change in air flow (directing air at the rider from under the bags) defeats the purpose of the fairing vent (to direct air up and over the riders head and reduce turbulence).

I treat the leather “hinges” of the bags with leather conditioner to keep em’ from cracking.

I like em’a lot.

First thing I did when I bought my 2020 TG was to put on the Saddle bags. Not worth the money but definately worth the convience. I'd buy them again in a heatbeat. Besides you pay $40,000 with tax and licence out the door for the TG, what's another $500 to a chump like me.

I was torn between drilling the holes and using velcro. I have a buddy who used an industrial strength velcro and his are still holding great (FL rider). I decided to drill and fasten mainly because I didn't want someone being able to quickly steal them. At least this way it will take them a couple of minutes to figure out how to release them.

I'm on my 5th triglide. I have had those bags on everyone of them, wouldn't be without them. On my 23 i decided to do what your buddy did & velcro them on. My concern was not theft, but heat. I traveled out to Ca. this yr. & endured some real nasty heat for several days. I kept my eye on my bags just to make sure they hadn't loosened from heat & they didn't. Now when i get rid of this trike i will just pop them off & install on the next one. Should of did this on my 1st trike, i'd be money ahead.

I'm on my 5th triglide. I have had those bags on everyone of them, wouldn't be without them. On my 23 i decided to do what your buddy did & velcro them on. My concern was not theft, but heat. I traveled out to Ca. this yr. & endured some real nasty heat for several days. I kept my eye on my bags just to make sure they hadn't loosened from heat & they didn't. Now when i get rid of this trike i will just pop them off & install on the next one. Should of did this on my 1st trike, i'd be money ahead.

Now, that is what I call tried and true. Something we can believe in.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png