I've been ride'n a Goldwing with a Roadsmith TRIKE

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Reaction score
Now that I've been ride'n a TRIKE for the past two seasons, and I have over 75,500 (s)miles on my Goldwing (she's still runn'n great) but I believe instead of buy'n another wing, and going through the problems of TRIKE'n it out, I going to go the Can Am route, and just ride..

I'm now 73 years old, and lucky enough to be in good physical shape and condition, BUT another two wheel'rrr doesn't even interest me what's-so-ever....

I have a Can Am dealership, near me, almost in walking distance (6 miles away) BUT my nearest Honda dealer is 30+ miles away and very price'e.

I have test ride'n the Can Am at the Amercade bike rally and totally love it....

Live life at it's fullest!!

Ronnie

1/29/24

Now that I've been ride'n a TRIKE for the past two seasons, and I have over 75,500 (s)miles on my Goldwing (she's still runn'n great) but I believe instead of buy'n another wing, and going through the problems of TRIKE'n it out, I going to go the Can Am route, and just ride..

I'm now 73 years old, and lucky enough to be in good physical shape and condition, BUT another two wheel'rrr doesn't even interest me what's-so-ever....

I have a Can Am dealership, near me, almost in walking distance (6 miles away) BUT my nearest Honda dealer is 30+ miles away and very price'e.

I have test ride'n the Can Am at the Amercade bike rally and totally love it....

Live life at it's fullest!!

Ronnie

1/29/24

Ronnie Were is the Can Am dealer near you ? We got Flamingo 3 miles from us, My brother was the parts manager there for a while. But I hear rumors there just about done ?

Ronnie Were is the Can Am dealer near you ? We got Flamingo 3 miles from us, My brother was the parts manager there for a while. But I hear rumors there just about done ?

The two Spyder Dealers i dealt with when i had a Spyder still sell Can-Am ATV's/Side-By's but dropped the Spyder's.....

The two Spyder Dealers i dealt with when i had a Spyder still sell Can-Am ATV's/Side-By's but dropped the Spyder's.....

Harley dealers are closing up all over the place, we have to have ten or so that have closed in 100 miles of us. But that I can understand That.

ROAD DOG,

I live in Springfield, Ma. (near Walmart on Boston Road)

YES Flamingo's is the place in Palmer Mass.

I believe I may know your brother (when I purchase a new jet ski there a few years ago..)

where do you live?? It's got to be close to me.....

Care to meet for a coffee/beer soon at a local diner??

Ronnie

2/2/24

ROAD DOG,

I live in Springfield, Ma. (near Walmart on Boston Road)

YES Flamingo's is the place in Palmer Mass.

I believe I may know your brother (when I purchase a new jet ski there a few years ago..)

where do you live?? It's got to be close to me.....

Care to meet for a coffee/beer soon at a local diner??

Ronnie

2/2/24

I live Belchertown, My shops in palmer, 44 years. I don't Drink But I do EAT, I get a hold of you some saturday .

I live Belchertown, My shops in palmer, 44 years. I don't Drink But I do EAT, I get a hold of you some saturday .

Yes please do, I'd love to meet ~n~ greet (and I don't drink either when ride'n)

I ALSO work in Palmer (and area) a couple days a week, (I'm retired) BUT I work with a company doing boiler/furnace/A/C installs (when he needs my help) Soooooo I'm in Palmer two/three days a week...........I'm sure that I've been by your shop (???) quite often, w/o know'n where it's located....

Ronnie

2/3/24

Where is your biz located in Palmer?? (if u don't mind me ask'n)

I'm in Palmer 2-3 days a week, doing boiler/furnace installs....

Working with a HVAC company on Stimpson Street.. (this is his personal house/it's not a business)

Ronnie

2/4/24

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png