I have collectables I cannot even give away

Jack, what kind of collectibles are you trying to move?

Harley stuff mostly, I have some Playstation stuff, some new some old

I have some Snap On tools gold laser etched as well as some Mac wrench anniversary gold

I have EasyRiders collectable metal foil cards as well as H D first edition cards

It seems to be worth nothing.

To me, anything passed off as "collectible" just might be questionable in the near future.

If it was going to be worth so much in the future would the original owner be trying to sell it now?

The problem with collectibles is you have to find someone with similar interest to sell them to. That's why mine went to a museum, as no one would want them.

I have a small collection of oil lamps, they are mine and they have a purpose and that being should the lights go out I have a source of lighting. Some people admire the lamps especially the pair from the late 1800s and others think they're stupid.

You collect something because you like it.

I learned a long time ago never collect anything because it might be valuable. It wont be. I have a huge stamp collection that is probably worth quite a bit in Catalogue value but in reality nothing. During the Bicentennial I bought a set of china plates depicting the life of Lafayette and his actions during the revolutionary war as well as a leather biography. Not even worth what I paid for them, but then I like them and they bring me joy which was the whole point. I gave my collection of Hot Rod Magazine and Popular Hot Rodding (from issue #1) to a local hot rod club for their library. They were very happy.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png