How often do you wash under the TRIKE body??

Burnerboy

2000+ Posts
Sep 2, 2016
Springfield, Mass. USA
During the season, I'm not only an oilchangeOHLIC BUT I also love a nice clean bike..

I love to wash ~n~ wax it, on a regular basic.

I put a wheel block in front of my front wheel, and jack up the rear end of my TRIKE, and using a long handled "SOAPY" brush, I wash underneath it as well..........Than spray clean with the hose!

Why is it that a clean ~n~ wax'd bike always seem(s) to run much better???

Ronnie

2/23/24

I guess I'm different I have never washed under my trike, I do put it on my lift from time to time and inspect underneath for anything out of the ordinary. It is on the lift now waiting for me to change the oil and do an inspection and while I have it up I'll probably clean the wheels

I thoroughly enjoy cleaning the trike. If I can get to it, I clean it. Like they always say, take care of your equipment and it'll take of you. And no, it doesn't just sit in the garage and look purty.:clapping:

Yep. Sure do. I pull rear tires off then spray all of it with a cleaner from Chemical Guys & rinse. My 08' has new RS kit under it. Decided to keep it looking as new as possible. I'm anal also when it comes to maintaining & cleaning

I guess I'm different I have never washed under my trike, I do put it on my lift from time to time and inspect underneath for anything out of the ordinary. It is on the lift now waiting for me to change the oil and do an inspection and while I have it up I'll probably clean the wheels

When I grow up I'm gona get a lift like yours.

Woody, what lift do you use so you can inspect underneath?

Thanks

Frank

Frank let's get together and service our TRIKES together, soon......

Ronnie

3/2/24

Frank,

I made a lift that will lift the TRIKE up 8 inches, (so working underneath it, is much easier)

Ronnie

3/10/24

PS: I'm getting hungry again, another lunch date should be scheduled soon..... My stomach is starting to make those weird noises again!!!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png