Trike Trailer

You might try Alumna, they build an aluminum trailer for trikes, they start at 3,700 and go up from there depending on what you want, also try a trailer place for a 6X10 or 12 utility trailer with a drop down ramp on it. A lot cheaper than a Alumna.

Depending on the size of your trike. I have an H-D Tri-Glide and it just fits, with inches to spare, on my 5' x 10' USAtrailer (or name close to that). I use a standard motorcycle chock for front wheel and just strap everything to front. This trailer has pretty big wheels and is fit to go long distance. I have side rails on mine and flip down ramp in back. Could probably do with no side rails so I don't have to watch so close when loading. I only use is for dropping off at dealer (so far).
p.s.
Don't haul, ride!!!:Joker3:

We have a 7 x 14' Wells Cargo enclosed v-nose trailer that our GW1800 CSC fits into with a few inches to spare all around. We kitted it out for camping, including a potty room, heater & A/C, flat screen tv, m'wave, cable, beds, cabinets & desk, even a Wii setup, etc., but we have never used it for camping. Use a standard chock in the front middle, and four tie-downs that attach to the sides.

Does anyone make a trailer designed especially for hauling a trike. I already have enough info regarding "Don't haul, ride":)

The best trailer I've ever found for hauling either a two-wheeler or a trike is a "Baxley" which makes trailers specifically for either style bike - it's the Rolls-Royce of trailers. :pepper::pepper:

As to the Baxly trailer I should have added that you ride the bike on at ground level - no ramp! The front chock grabs the wheel and only two rear tie-downs are required (and the only adjustment for those is the first time). The entire bike is then raised to transportation level - requiring the power of one girl. Easy.

I made a few minor modifications to a 6x10 tilt trailer and
it works great.

ccrider-albums-cc_riders-trike-hauler-picture3739-cc_riders-trike-hauler-003.jpg

try a car dolly. just bolt it so the wheels don't turn. put some channel for the ft. wheel to go up on. best. is that it may not need to be registered with the DMV.

I have a 7X12 Haulmark MC Low Hauler and it loads and pulls great. It has a V nose and a dove tail in the back. Will haul 2 -2 wheeled bikes or 1 trike very nicely.

We have a 7 x 14' Wells Cargo enclosed v-nose trailer that our GW1800 CSC fits into with a few inches to spare all around. We kitted it out for camping, including a potty room, heater & A/C, flat screen tv, m'wave, cable, beds, cabinets & desk, even a Wii setup, etc., but we have never used it for camping. Use a standard chock in the front middle, and four tie-downs that attach to the sides.

do you have pictures of the inside

Docweb, i started with a manufactured 6 x 10 tilt trailer and used a cutting torch and welder to modified the front rail so it resembled a V-nose as can be seen in the pic. I added polished aluminum plate around the sides to keep some of the road debris away from the trike. Sorry but i have no idea who manufactured the trailer originally, i purchased it used.
Check out "CCs Trike Hauler" pics in my profile.

good to know, i didn't even know they made a tilt trailer, until now. i'm just starting to look into them. between age and injury i'm going to have to start trailer'n in order to go to some of these "far off" places.

I use a twin axle ,16ft long ,50" wide utility trailor with a drop down rear gate built by Leon. I have it fixed up with six mounted plates for the Pro Chock rails. I can haul a combation of cruisers and lighter bikes, 4-wheelers and bikes, trike and cruiser , and use it for haulng regular type cargo. We haul to other states, rent a cabin for the week and then explore in a three or four hundred degree circle for several days. At 63 years old and over 40 years riding experance, I am past the ' WE have to ride in the bad weather " crowd to be a biker . Fun while comfortable is our motto now.

do you have pictures of the inside

Sorry, doc - just saw I hadn't responded to your post . . . there's one picture of the inside of our trailer on my profile (under Previous Rides / Current Toys) that shows the panel wall of the potty room (front left), the flatscreen tv, and the edge of the countertop & cupboards we built into the 'V' front. John and I also installed the vinyl floor, then took it back to Wells Cargo so they could 'electrify' it. John installed the cable hookup, and we found a big square cooler that fits under the counter up front. TV trays (collapsed) form the tables on each side, and there's room for two inflatable beds on the floor once the trike is out. We have lights overhead and one on the counter/desk which is plenty to read by. Microwave is directly under the tv. Heater is stored in the 'potty room', along with hand vacuum. A/C fits snugly under the rear window behind the trike, near the spare tire. It all travels very well!

i use a twin axle ,16ft long ,50" wide utility trailor with a drop down rear gate built by leon. I have it fixed up with six mounted plates for the pro chock rails. I can haul a combation of cruisers and lighter bikes, 4-wheelers and bikes, trike and cruiser , and use it for haulng regular type cargo. We haul to other states, rent a cabin for the week and then explore in a three or four hundred degree circle for several days. At 63 years old and over 40 years riding experance, i am past the ' we have to ride in the bad weather " crowd to be a biker . Fun while comfortable is our motto now.

might want to double check this width

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png