Met a member

Big Dog

Contributing Member
Jul 13, 2008
Sarasota
I had the chance earlier this week of spending the better part on Monday with Randy, aka Bazooka. It made me sorry that I did not wait to purchase my Stallion from him. Got a chance to check-out his shop and operation, right up there at the top. Several customers stopped by, even though closed on Monday, he spent time talking to the couple.

We spent time discussing things that, we thought might need some improvement on my Stallion. A quieter duel exhaust is for sure, and most likely speakers in front. Floor mats, lights under neath and tail, seats, and trailers also batted about.

Also got a chance to see how involved in the local business plans for growth of the Houston county area he is. Just check out Country Crossing Dothan,Alabama
It takes alot of people behind the scenes, Zook, is one of them.

With his passion and drive for every thing he does, here is one person I am glad to say is a friend. All of us into our trikes has a friend, in Dothan, Alabama.

Re: Bazooka, and Adventure Trikes= Lucky Trikers

I haven't met Zook in person yet, Big Dog, but from what I've seen and heard from him around the forum, I'd say you are very right about him. He and Marge sound like really great people!

Thanks BigDog for going to the ground breaking with me and Marge on Monday. It was a good time. For a couple of hours I felt like a Big Dog (wannabe) with all the country music stars that were there. Some of the investors in the Country Crossing Project are: Lorrie Morgan, Tracy Lawrence, James Stroud, George Jones, John Anderson (in the black cowboy hat by me, but you cant see him) and Jamie Fox the actor and comedian. This is going to be a real nice, huge project and will host a lot of major concerts. Its called "little Nashville" but with a Southern Rock twist hosting bands like ZZ Top, 38 Special, Lynard Skynard and others. It also hosts BamaJam which is one of the nations largest outdoor three day mega concerts. It would be a great excuse to get together for a ride down here.

CountryCrossingGroundBreaking.jpg

CC_Groundbreak00045aaaaa.jpg

I do appreciate the kind words Big Dog. We got your dual exhaust system on your Stallion today...I`ll send you some pictures tomorrow with each tip style on so you can see the difference in the two. BTW- Not to have ever eaten raw oysters, you downed quite a few of them with no problem. How'd you like that little hole in the wall seafood joint?

Zook, Ted here, I'll try calling you again tomorrow (Friday) before I'm off to patrol for Halloween. I'll try you at the store and then on your sell.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png