CSC plant

Apr 24, 2008
Central Pennsylvania
We drove down to Lynchburg, VA Sunday for a close friend's funeral. On the way back up US-29 on Monday, Patty punched in the address of the CSC Trike plant and the voice on the Garmin said "turn left in 3.8 miles."

Since it was 5:25, I figured the most we would see would be the outside of the building. To my surprise, some of the staff, including Patrick Sanders, Director of Dealer Development, stay around until 6 pm.

Patrick gave us the full plant tour (even though production had ceased for the day) along with complete details of the history of CSC and how it has developed its outstanding line of trikes and trailers, along with some insight into what's coming in the future..

If you at some time find yourself within a reasonable distance of either Charlottesville or Lynchburg, VA (CSC is about half way between) I highly recommend you stop and see the CSC operation. It's well worth the time.

We were there last June, just before the TT Rally, to pick up an Escapade trailer. Those CSC folks are some of the most congenial and helpful dealer/fabricators I've ever talked with; they spent a great deal of time with us, showing us details we wouldn't have ever seen otherwise. Can't say enough nice things about them!! So glad you had a similar experience!!

Hey Dave, I had my Ultra Triked at the CSC factory. That has got to be the nicest bunch of people you would ever want to meet! We got there early on Monday morning before work had started. They told us to come in and have a cup of coffee in the break room. While we were in there every person that came in said GOOD MORNING! That meant a lot to me. They really look like they appreciate their customers. I still can't believe they Triked my Ultra in just 2 1/2 days! We would go by every day and take pictures. It was amazing watching the process. Larry

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png