Junk-in-the-Trunk?

Mattel

Jul 6, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I have been spending a little bit of time putting together must have essentials for my Stallion trunk.

I will show you my trunk if you show me yours.....;)

Here is what is in my trunk now:
1. Breaker bar and socket for rear wheel. (It would sure be nice if TBMS provided the basic tools and this one)
2. First aid kit
3. Truck size fix a flat can. (to be used only in an emergency, as many shops will not change or repair your tire if you use this)
4. Tire plug kit
5. Multi-tool screw driver
6. Hex wrench kit
7. Large vice-grips, Large adjustable wrench
8. Small travel roll of gorilla glue brand duct tape
9. two small LED clip on lights seeing in the trunk in the dark
10. Sure fire flash light in case attached to trunk lid latch
11. pliers & extra cotter pins for the front axle
12. Rain suit
13. Winter gauntlet gloves, glove liners, scarf, ball hat,
14. extra earplugs, and mineral oil for molded ear plugs
15. Pen, Paper, sealed plastic case with dmv info
16. compact Air compressor (cycle pump)
17. extra CD of mp3's
18. Helmet bag

Holy Cow, Matel! Either you have a huge trunk or you are the king of packing!!! Impressive :).

I have several small pouches that hold most of the stuff in the slot in the bottom of the trunk. The black pouches that I used to mount to the trunk lid that cost about $4.00. When loaded with tools and my rain gear they level off the bottom of the trunk. I also stuff the area behind the tail lights on each side, under the radio with the cycle pump kit, and the large can of fix-a-flat, and on the other side with the rain suits and fleece jacket liner. That leave the main trunk area clear for all my daily groceries, helmets, gloves, riding jacket and other stuff. I like the trunk room in my Stallion! I am not sure if I can go back to another bike after this!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png