Stallion Owner's Registry

Register Here - Choose TWO: 1) I am a Stallion Owner & 2) My Stallion Color

• Total voters
I Just bought a 2008 Stallion and have only put 750 miles on it, I am afraid I will have to wait to get many more miles on it because of the time of the year it is it is very cold in our country now. I am looking forward to useing the trike as much as I can. I have looked at the forum and I thank you for all the information posted there. So Far so good Dartz (Darrell)

Welcome to the forum.. glad to have you here, What is the last 3 numbers of your Vin? Did you buy from dealer or private party? how many total miles on the Stallion? What color>:10:

Don't know why my post reply never showed up here ??? It showed up with the color sign up spot. Anyway--- I have # 526 which was the first Blue Stallion built and now have over 28k of travel. Made a couple of minor mods such as the wind deflectors and lower shock setting in the front which have made the ride much better. I had the softside doors first, but have not used them at all since I installed the wind deflectors (they work that good).
Tomg

I bought the stallion trike from a privet Individuale in Kingman Az. when I went to look at it, it had only about 4900 miles on it as I stated I put about 750 miles on it rideing through Zion Nat. Park on the way home. It is black with flames on the front fender. The last three numbers are #159 I hope to see some of you on the road. I dont know of any other Stallion owners in Utah at this time if you know of any let me know. Thanks Darrell

I bought the stallion trike from a privet Individuale in Kingman Az. when I went to look at it, it had only about 4900 miles on it as I stated I put about 750 miles on it rideing through Zion Nat. Park on the way home. It is black with flames on the front fender. The last three numbers are #159 I hope to see some of you on the road. I dont know of any other Stallion owners in Utah at this time if you know of any let me know. Thanks Darrell

Congrats and welcome aboard.

I bought my 09' Black Cherry Stallion #612 from Seminole Trike in GA. Had 6000 miles on it. What an awesome machine. If you know anybody looking, he still has a Black Cherry 08' and a Yellow 09' for sale.

Just Purcharsed 2009 (White) # 475 @ A J Cycle in Jasper, In. Had a nice 120 mile tripback to Indianapolis on a beautiful Tuesday afternoon on the back roads of Indiana. I was warned at the dealer that I would get many stares and picture during the trip. They were 100% correct.

Just Purcharsed 2009 (White) # 475 @ A J Cycle in Jasper, In. Had a nice 120 mile tripback to Indianapolis on a beautiful Tuesday afternoon on the back roads of Indiana. I was warned at the dealer that I would get many stares and picture during the trip. They were 100% correct.

Congrats you will love your Stallion

#839 Black Cherry from Nutting in Afton, OK and survived the pass out of Cheyanne on the way back to Boise, ID. Enclosed trailers are a wonderful thing.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamesFW
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png