Stallion Owner's Registry

Register Here - Choose TWO: 1) I am a Stallion Owner & 2) My Stallion Color

• Total voters
Doc , the color is Black Cherry #101, also question for you under my name it say's Road Rider , where did that come from and can I change it ,and how if anything is should be The Red Dragon ,also I can I post new pictures 813-469-9921 cell thanks Doc

I just bought a 2010 Stallion with 9,500 miles on it. It is silver. No heat/air or adjustable pedals.
to my knowledge all of the Stallions have heat and adjustable pedals ( the two black buttons just to the bottom left of the steering wheel ) just below radio controls , hopfully someone else will chime in on this as well ,but I have never heard of one without heat or pedals ... but thanks for joining on this Web site and keep checking in for Questions and Answers to yours and others question.. Doc Tampa fla. *813-469-9921

Actually Doc for one year Stallion offered a very basic model with all the rest being options. Most people ordered them that year with all the options so they went back to making them that way. They were trying to compete price wise the the Harley TRI STREET Glide that was being offered for around $27k if I remember correctly. So his Stallion very well may only have what he says.

Actually Doc for one year Stallion offered a very basic model with all the rest being options. Most people ordered them that year with all the options so they went back to making them that way. They were trying to compete price wise the the Harley TRI STREET Glide that was being offered for around $27k if I remember correctly. So his Stallion very well may only have what he says.
Thanks for that info ,I had never heard that before but it does make since that they would make a basic model as such.

Stallion Owners Registry

We have a 2013 Blue Stallion. Purchased in Surprise, AZ in February. Using the last three numbers on the vin number, it is the 913 made.

Poll

This thread will serve as a Stallion Owners Registry and will be stickied at the top of this forum. If you are a Stallion Trike owner be sure and register it here. Also be sure and register the color of your Stallion by clicking on that color. Click on two boxes.
# 001 08 black cherry

Last edited:
Stallion registration

Hello,

My name is Thor Johnson,

I have a 08'Stallion Trike #352 Black Cherry Not #709

I'm in Kingston NY

20180629_134911.jpg

Last edited:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png