Fast Growing List...

Gold Rush

Reaction score
WOW, I've been a member here a whole week now and already 21 more have joined!!! Talk about good news traveling fast -- COOL!!!!

Seems a bit strange welcoming new members when I don't even have a dozen posts myself. Well, I guess we all had to start somewhere....

I'll be picking up my '06 GL1800 with Motor Trike conversion this afternoon. Man am I getting excited!!!!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :woohoo:

Picture to follow ThumbUp ThumbUp

gold-rush-albums-golden-photos-picture5627-06-gl1800-11-motor-trike-adventure-conversion-am-i-happy-camper-you-bet-should-pull-my-cargo-trailer-quite-well.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Have a spin around the parking lot and then around the block before you head home -- get the "feel" of the steering. Won't be long before you are feeling great out there :)

Congrats from a new member. Now I have to find a nother trike since My accident May 31 Now i will look at all the different ones. Sorry everyone but I prefer a Gold Wing Not sure what Trike kit I will be getting. Had a Leahman one before but Eyes are open for others too. I Just NEED TO RIDE... LOL

Congrats from a new member. Now I have to find a nother trike since My accident May 31 Now i will look at all the different ones. Sorry everyone but I prefer a Gold Wing Not sure what Trike kit I will be getting. Had a Leahman one before but Eyes are open for others too. I Just NEED TO RIDE... LOL

If you're looking at a Wing, be sure to check out the California Sidecar conversions! We love ours (see pictures in my profile albums), and hope you find a kit that pleases you just as much. Ask any questions; we're always willing to talk about ours, just like every other member on the Forum!!

WOW, I've been a member here a whole week now and already 21 more have joined!!! Talk about good news traveling fast -- COOL!!!!

Seems a bit strange welcoming new members when I don't even have a dozen posts myself. Well, I guess we all had to start somewhere....

I'll be picking up my '06 GL1800 with Motor Trike conversion this afternoon. Man am I getting excited!!!!!! :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :woohoo:

Pictures to follow ThumbUp ThumbUp

Congrats on the delivery.

Well, No wonder you call yourself Goldrush! That's a beautiful trike!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Miner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png