Hi all....great to be here!

Nov 15, 2008
Pine Colorado
Just found this site through Grimm.........
I'm 54, married to a beautiful brunette, have a wonderful daughter who teaches special Education. I also have two horses, two cats and a three legged dog who is my shadow......
Been ridding since the late 60s lots of bikes, dirt bikes, choppers, sport bikes, all brands....if it had two wheels I wanted it.....
Became disabled six years this coming January. Never thought I'ld ride again but in 06 I started converting a Fatboy......doing all the work myself has made it very slow going but it's great therapy when I can do it.
It may seem crazy but even though I plan a few rides a month, I am only able too due a few a year......but the feeling I get riding again is really indiscribable. I'm sure there some of you out there that can relate. Sure is great to find a place with people who share the same interest.........helps keep the passion alive during those times when I can't actually get out and do it.
Enough babbling.....great to be here!

welcome! And thanks to Grimm for bringing you aboard. This is a very friendly forum and we really want input, ideas, experiences, trips...... In short, add anything you can to share in the fun.

Glad to have you with us FB. I too have been riding since the 60s but it just doesn't seem like it. Happy that you decided to keep on riding. Jump right in and tell us some of your stories and ideas. :cool:

by the way, FB, I approve of Fat Boy trikes ;), but be prepared---katfish picks on people who ride 'em. Don't let him get away with it!!

by the way, FB, I approve of Fat Boy trikes ;), but be prepared---katfish picks on people who ride 'em. Don't let him get away with it!!

Not a problem.......I enjoy a little friendly ribbing and since I don't have any balance I use a cane......in other words.........I carry a big stick!!!::D

Welcome FB, It is not how much U ride but how U enjoy the ride. Also got to ask is the three legged dog's name "Lucky" :p

Hi Ya katfish......I here you're not too hot on Fatboy trikes.
Thats OK......I'ld still let you follow me on a ride anyday:)

Dogs name is Ginger......but is pretty darn lucky to be alive......a teenager shot her with a nine millimeter. Entered at the base of her tail, shattering her leg. The bullet traveled through her and ended up in her left front shoulder. I'm so glad she survived, she is my constant companion.

By the way.....thank you for your service..

Good morning, I don't have anything against any trikes or bikes. I just pick at Nana sometimes. She always gets even with me. I doubt I would be following U:D unless I don't know the way. We are poor here in Alabama and can't afford all those fancy GPS machines. But If I rode with Nana I would have to follow her. Because she knows everything :rolleyes:
And yes pets are a great companion.

Good morning, I don't have anything against any trikes or bikes. I just pick at Nana sometimes. She always gets even with me. I doubt I would be following U:D unless I don't know the way. We are poor here in Alabama and can't afford all those fancy GPS machines. But If I rode with Nana I would have to follow her. Because she knows everything :rolleyes:
And yes pets are a great companion.

Steve, you are a hoot! I'm proud to be your little sister... even by adoption! If you thought I -- or FB -- were the least bit serious, you need help :p (but I've told you that before!)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astrocreep
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png