2nd annual halloween in the hill country ride

Jun 27, 2009
SAN ANTONIO TX
big changes for the second annual halloween ride in texas

i'm changing the venue a little, instead of riding out of boerne, i'm going to make the base for the meetings in kerrville like last year.hotel rooms in boerne are to expensive.

So here is the line up

thursday ride; luchenbach, willow city loop, and coopers bbq for a laste lunch, then down to enchanted rock state park.

Friday, the 3 twisted sisters run. We will cover all three roads and have dinner at the coyote ranch.

Sat will be free for all, we can repeat the thursday ride for any that miss it or just ride around on your own with dinner at (it's a secret place)

the super 8 in kerrville is giving us the same rate as last year(rates 59.00) i have ten rooms blocked with 2 queens in each room. with the msta group there in town its going to fill up fast.

There is also better camping in kerrville

breakfast saturday at destination cycle along with the msta group, there was over 300 riders there for breakfast last year.

so that's it so far

oct 26 thru the 30 2011 in kerrville texas

we will have at least one truck with a trailer for emergencies, destination will lay in tires and such extras for wings.

we have three groups attending so far,wings, spyders and valks

we have a really good time, great roads, people come from all over the usa and other countries just to ride the 3 sisters roads. and we have a lot of fun. half of us are insane, i won;t say which half, but it adds to the mix.

well we just had some donations, 5 gurkha warrior cigars, and a bottle of single barrel irish whiskey, so take of picture of your speedometer with a newspaper next to it for the date and mileage and the longest drive will get one of the prizes.

if you are interested in a 2nd annual tshirt let me know.

we are getting a huge response, for the ride, if you want to stay at the super 8 in kerrville please book as soon as possible.

there are four groups meeting here for this ride, and you have the fall tourists so rooms are at a premium.

there is also great camping available

there is more info at the "steve saunders" web site under halloween ride.

remember breakfast on sat morning. when they run out of food it's over

please pm me and sign up for the ride so i can get a head count.

will have some great prizes and possible t shirts for the 2nd annual ride.

t shirts are almost done, the are long sleeves and are 15 dollars deadline for the t shirts sign up is sept 30, should have a picture soon

new donation for gifts

some kind folks have donated a $100 gas card as a prize and a music cd. so the prize list is growing.

we have a good number of new folks coming

it's not that far away

looking forward to seeing everybody

registration form

please fill these out and get back to me this will help me plan what days we ride where and meal counts.

look forward to seeing everyone. we are up to 25 folks coming so far

Ok, we have over 22 people signed up so far with the registration deadline being sept 30.

Friday ride. Is fredericksberg, willow city loop, enchanted rock, llano, doss and harper

sat is 8am breakfast (or earlier) at destination cycle in kerrvilee, then the three twisted sisters.

If you show up thursday call me and we can go riding

we have folks coming from canada, california, kansas, new mexico, and possible from georgia.

Please register and don't forget hotel rooms are going fast.

We have some great prizes, and i've memorized 300 new jokes.

:gl1800:

well my wife and the t shirt people ganged on me to leave the large design in front and not the rear so we can all see our faces and the t shirt.

looks like our sat evening is going to have a band with our dinner, hopefully will know more by tomorrow.

please send in your registration as soon as possible, so we have a head count for the meals.

thank you for the donations of prizes too.

if you have a digital camera make sure you bring it, one of the prizes will have to do with certain pictures you have to take

we are up to 33 people, please get your registration forms in asap.

looks like we might have some great entertainment lined up for sat night.

and another donation to the prize list a pair of joe rocket gloves. so the prize list is growing

Ok, we have over 22 people signed up so far with the registration deadline being sept 30.

Friday ride. Is fredericksberg, willow city loop, enchanted rock, llano, doss and harper

sat is 8am breakfast (or earlier) at destination cycle in kerrvilee, then the three twisted sisters.

If you show up thursday call me and we can go riding

we have folks coming from canada, california, kansas, new mexico, and possible from georgia.

Please register and don't forget hotel rooms are going fast.

We have some great prizes, and i've memorized 300 new jokes.

:gl1800:

Did you change from Thurs/Fri to Fri/Sat?? :confused:

not that many people are going to be here for a thursday ride.

who ever wants to ride on thursdays (assuming they arrived on wednesday) we will do from kerrville to luchenbach, albert, then blanco, kendalia, and sisterdale, boerne,

the friday ride is fredericksberg, willow city,, enchanted rock. llano and mason, doss ride, with a stop at coopers bbq.

saturday is breakfast at destination cycle 8am , then the three twisted sisters.

Get those registration forms in by the deadline please

we need a head count for dinner

and it's the only way to order t shirts.

Going to be a great ride so don't miss out

dead line is this friday the 3oth for sign up, where we eat, if we have entertainment all depends on the numbers.

if you are even thinking about coming sign up.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png