• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

New to forum

kj5ix

Tech Guru
Reaction score
New here also.

George Patrick in North Texas. Thought I would do a quick intro. I ride a 2002 Honda GL1800 with an 05 Motor Trike Kit.

I am the author of the upcomming Motor Trike Service/ Maintiance Manual, hopefully to be approved and released in the next couple of months.

New here also.

George Patrick in North Texas. Thought I would do a quick intro. I ride a 2002 Honda GL1800 with an 05 Motor Trike Kit.

I am the author of the upcomming Motor Trike Service/ Maintiance Manual, hopefully to be approved and released in the next couple of months.

Welcome aboard George! A service/maintaince manual for the Motor Trikes will be a valuable tool to have for dealers and owners. Motor Trike is a great company, very forward thinking, but they have been pretty secretive about releasing technical info, not quite sure why.

New to me 15 freewheeler

Just wanted to say hi. Last April drove 3 1/2 hours to buy a 15 with 1200 miles from a hd dealer. Super buy of a super trike. Came loaded windshield, engine guards w/ highway pegs, ultra seat w/both backrests (driver is the adjustable kind), digital oil temp oil cover, and best of all it was wrote up as a peer to peer sale ( in Illinois peer to peer sale doesn't pay the sales tax). I could not be happier with the bike and the deal.

:welcome:BACK FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
To the Trike Talk Family!

New here also.

Welcome back George!

I see you have been a member since 2008 with many posts. I looked up online the manual you reference in your old signature. It is for the Motor Trike Spyder and Spyder 2+2 kits and is very nicely laid out.

Have you put together a similar manual for the Motor Trike Adventure kit for the GL1800?

By the way... you might consider joining us for the meet and greet in Kerrville coming up the first week in October...pretty soon now. Always fun to match up names with faces!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png