Plexus

Feb 16, 2008
Gallion, Alabama
I have always used Plexus on our trike and trailer and have had very good results. Is there anything else U have tried that does a great job???
Or that U would recommend.

Didn't know there was anything else but Plexus. Thats all ive used on my 1500 since it was new in 2000, and have had no problems at all with it. I know theres alot of other products out there and we use many of them in my bodyshop but this is what i prefer

CstmTrk, thanks for the reply, really wasn't looking for something to replace it. Just was wondering what others were using. It is the only thing that I have used on my 2000 also. but I figured I would ask just incase someone had something really really great.
Have a great week.

polish

I have always used plexus until I heard about a product call Rejex .
I bought a can and spent a day washing the bike with Dawn dish soap to get all the old stuff off , then put on the Rejex Polish and the result is outstanding .
It has been three weeks now and I can't beleave how easy it is to clean the Trike now , Just a damp towel and the bug's and dirt come off real easy .
The shine is just great , it's the best stuff I have ever used .

CJ does this stuff take care of static issues like the Plexus you know how get that static charge built up by wiping our bikes with all that plastic and fiberglass and where did you get this product at?

Steve

CJ I have not tried the Rejex yet but also have not seen it. Where is it sold??? I have also used the Plexus on our RV it did great. Not against trying new things, but hate it when they are hard to find. Glad it worked so well 4 U.

Ride Safe

polish

the new turtle wax ice liquid
works very good and does not leave any risidue around emblems or grill
areas...wipes off easy with nice shine and can use on windshield also...
get it at most local auto parts store...
i use it on my 2000 gl1500 motor trike...

vance in ga..

My husband is a sucker for any cleaning/polishing stuff and tries a lot of them. He has, and does like, the Plexus, but his favorite thing is "ProtectAll". It is great for for polishing all parts of the bikes & trikes (chrome, fiberglass, metal, paint) including windshields and leaves no residue. We first bought it at a HD/Honda shop in Niagara, but since then he buys it online.

We were going to try the ProtectAll on our RV but never got around to it. I think I will look and try to get some. Kinda stuck on the Plexus on the Trike. With the Red on Red it really makes it look good. Atleast to me. I think that is a man thing Nana, my cabinets in the garage are full of all sorts of polishes and waxes. Cathy just shakes her head and makes a few comments (on the run). (Women) :D

I've been using McGuires Detail Quick.When I get a scratch, I use this stuff called "Nano Polish, then follow up with detailer or McGuires wax.My kid turned me onto the McGuire line,he has several cars he enters in shows up in Michigan. Good stuff. jimsjinx

multi use polishes and protectors

We use a multi use cleaner and polish that holds up pretty well and especially against bugs and salt as we are on the coastal Islands where the gnats and mosquito is the state bird. It lasts about 6 months at the dealership and is used on chrome and fiberglass and aluminum. We have used it at our dealership for years and will not change back at this time...
I will let you guys know what it is when Tuesday rolls around and we reopen...
kodiak:cool:

The polish we use here at BMS

Ultra Luster Waterless
Cybersensations is the company
Rebecca Hubbard- 501-240-0276
Little Rock, AR. 72204
Rebeccaglhubbard@yahoo.com
Tell her Beaufort Motorsports,LLC sent you and she may give you our cost on it. We send a bottle with every Trike.
kodiak

As Promised

We use a multi use cleaner and polish that holds up pretty well and especially against bugs and salt as we are on the coastal Islands where the gnats and mosquito is the state bird. It lasts about 6 months at the dealership and is used on chrome and fiberglass and aluminum. We have used it at our dealership for years and will not change back at this time...
I will let you guys know what it is when Tuesday rolls around and we reopen...
kodiak:cool:

Ultra Luster Waterless
Cybersensations is the company
Rebecca Hubbard- 501-240-0276
Little Rock, AR. 72204
Rebeccaglhubbard@yahoo.com
Tell her Beaufort Motorsports,LLC sent you and she may give you our cost on it. We send a bottle with every Trike.
kodiak

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png