Hello from Captain Itch..

Captain Itch

Reaction score
Hello everyone The wife and I manufacture leather products to put on motorcycles mostly to help you out against the heat,and to bling out your Harley Davidson's.As we travel and do a lot of events a few customers pointed out this site to us so we decided to stop by and are looking in to possibly become a sponsor.We make all of the products that we sell in our shop in Tennessee..If we are not in the shop we are usually out riding our bikes through out the South in search of that next twisty road..

Welcome, Captain Itch! I guess everyone is getting ready for the Rally, so if response is low or slow, that may be why.

I see the post about Maggie Valley.As we live about 200 miles from there that is one of our favorite places to visit..The whole area offers some of the greatest roads as far as the wife and I are concerned..We have been there with Tn Triker and her husband Ron..You will not meet any finer people..Guy,s you all have a great time,and if you get a chance check out the Wheels thru Time museum,if you like old iron..

WELCOME to TRIKE TALK.....My Wife and I ride up in Your Area a lot. Last time, we took Hwy 53 outa' Gainsboro to Granville. We also were in Your Area with one of Our Tennessee Chapter TRIKE OWNERS INTERNATIONAL (TOI) Rides. PM me the name/address of Your Business and we'll stop in one day.....ThumbUp

WelcometotheGroupCup.gif
Welcome Folks...

Hello everyone The wife and I manufacture leather products to put on motorcycles mostly to help you out against the heat,and to bling out your Harley Davidson's.As we travel and do a lot of events a few customers pointed out this site to us so we decided to stop by and are looking in to possibly become a sponsor.We make all of the products that we sell in our shop in Tennessee..If we are not in the shop we are usually out riding our bikes through out the South in search of that next twisty road..

welcome aboard Captain Itch glad you joined us.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png