Looking for trike talk members in central Kentucky

Oct 28, 2010
Stanford, Ky. USA
Just wondering how many Trike Talk members live close to me and if you ride with other trike riders or mostly just you and your better half. So far my wife and I mostly ride by ourselves, sometimes with two wheelers, but we don't know anyone else with a trike. I've always ridden two wheelers until this past October when we bought our 2010 Tri-Glide. The more I ride it the more I like it. I've put about 3000 miles on it so far with no problems. I would have ridden more but my mowing business keeps me busy on way too many of the pretty days! Anybody out there in my area?

Joe, we actually have quite a number of Kentucky members. "KentuckyBlue" is one who is online and active here frequently. Others not as often. You might PM KentuckyBlue and ask if there are any he knows of in your area. Otherwise, wait a bit and I'm sure you will get some replies here when they log in and see your question :)

Thanks! I started looking thru the member list but decided to ask on the forum to see who would reply. I'm curious as to whether there are any trike groups out here or if most people ride alone like us.

Hey bikerjoe. My daughter live up the road from you in Radcliff (near Ft. Knox). Since I am a "newbie" to riding, the 350+ miles on mostly I-294 and I-65 is a little daunting for me. Someday I plan to make the trip from here in IL to her house (when I get more experience), but, until then, how 'bout you and the misses try and make it up here sometime? Of course, your area of the country has MUCH BETTER scenery and hillier roads than the flatlands here. So,...ride safe!!

We do have some beautiful scenery in Kentucky. My wife and I are riding to the mountains on the border of Kentucky/Virginia this weekend to a place called Breaks Interstate Park. Hopefully when you get a few hundred more miles on your trike you'll start feeling much more comfortable and will make the trip down to see your daughter. We don't have any trips planned to the north anytime soon but if we do I holler at you. Take care!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png