GREAT get together!

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 14, 2007
Conroe, Texas
Thanks to everyone who attended TTR-IV! I had a shop full of work and dozens of calls and emails waiting on me when I got back so Ive been up to my eyeballs and apologize for not posting until now.

What a great get together this was! The country's most picturesque setting, great roads, cool temps, lots of beautiful trikes to ogle over. I have a ton of pictures to post and am already enjoying ScalpHunter & BlondieGal's 300 pics. If you have some to share please post them. We surely did enjoy meeting and getting to know so many fine folks this year.... WOW 4 times last years turnout! I hope you all enjoyed it as much as Marge, Claudia and I did. Claudia says she wants to move there!

I'd like to thank everyone who helped in the planning and execution of the rally and those who contributed their time, energy and the many door prizes, from both individuals and our sponsors. We welcome your comments and suggestions as we look back on this years rally and make plans for next year.

Zook & Nana

click to enlarge
RallyPhotoWTT.jpg

I want to just add my two cents.... Randy and I worked very hard on the plans for the rally, but we sure could not have done it without the hard work of our support team and so many who pitched in. EVERYONE attending had a big smile and positive attitude! That in itself contributed to the rally success in a big way :D.

This truly was a forum family reunion, and I can't wait until next year to see y'all again!

A total labor of love, Nana & Zook - we only contributed a small part of the outpouring of affection and pride we feel in being members of this Forum that y'all created. Hope every succeeding year is bigger, brighter, better than the last!

Thanks everyone for sharing the wonderful pictures of the TTR-IV rally, now I wished I was able to make this Rally, but maybe the next one. Again thank you.
Butch

Just want to add hearty thanks from both of us. Cannot have wished for better! TT rocks! :pepper::pepper::pepper:

Can I take this opportunity to thank everyone involved with the TTIV operation. For us as "foregners" coming to this event we were made to feel most welcome. We even speak the lingo (with a scottish twang). Hats off to you all and to everyone we met and spoke to..See you all (hopefully) in 2yrs time.
Jake & Kathryn your Scottish cousins:giggle:

SPECIAL THANKS to Bazooka and Nana, and More THANKS than can be posted here to Everyone that attended this year's RALLY. Mitzie and I had a Super Great Time, and enjoyed meetin', ridin', and talkin' with Many, Many "Old" Friends from last year's RALLY, and the Many, Many New Ones we met at this year's RALLY. ALL of You are Truely Assets to the Triking World, and it's Great to be a small part of this Great Family called TRIKE TALK .com...Hope to see ALL of You next year along with Lotsa' New Faces.....ThumbUp :wtg: :Biker:***

***Pics and some short write-ups comin' soon....we were pretty much gone for two weeks and just now "semi-settling" back in.....:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png