• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

TrikeTalk Rally IV Snapshots

I thank if there was 157 trikes&bikes with220 people it would be easy to double it next year. look at the new member to TT in the last 4 mo. that had not heard of TT a year ago that can make plans for next year. I BE THERE

The best thing is they will have two (2) Trike Talk rallys to choose from next year.
Maggie Valley, N.C. or Reno, NV.

or they can choose to attend both and have twice the fun

thanks for sharing all those great pictures, we sure had a super good time and it was a pleasure to meet all the folks that attended. Bob And Janet Richards

I sure did have a FUN time. Thanks to all of the TrikeFourm workers and their tireless efforts to ensure everything went well. Great job.

Wow great pictures . some of you FLAT LANDERS must have had a hard time breathing at the elevations shown on the signs .<LOL>
I wish I was there . I wish I could put names to faces . Name tags or big signs .

Thank you for viewing the pictures. Claudia and I took turns taking them - whoever had a free set of hands. She takes very good pictures, capturing great facial expressions. Too bad we could not take pictures of every event - she and I stayed busy!

Will appreciate anyone's help to tag their pictures to keep the trike family members familiar with each other.

A reminder to all that you can add your name "tag" too your photo in the album.

Bazooka had suggested that members should have the ability to tag their rally pictures so I created a universal picasa account and copied the original album to this new account. This will give others a chance to meet our new members!

New Link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/114968...&authkey=Gv1sRgCIWCkNWz86PUew&feat=directlink

Or log in directly to picasa web with the following: ID: triketalkrally@gmail.com PASSWORD: maggie2011
This way, anyone can tag their pictures!

WOW~! The pics were great. :) Thanks for sharing

I think if there was 157 trikes & bikes with 220 people it would be easy to double it next year. look at the new members to TT in the last 4 mo. that had not heard of TT a year ago that can make plans for next year. I BE THERE

Has anyone noticed that the daily average of new TrikeTalk.com members is hovering close to 30 new registrations per day most days? We are definitely growing fast. I'd agree that we may very well at least double our rally attendance next year.

Has anyone noticed that the daily average of new TrikeTalk.com members is hovering close to 30 new registrations per day most days? We are definitely growing fast. I'd agree that we may very well at least double our rally attendance next year.

Yep....."Superman Growth-by Leaps-n-Bounds"......Best Trike Forum on the Internet, so not really a surprise.........Our GREAT Members are to blame.....:10:

I'd agree that we may very well at least double our rally attendance next year.

And you want name tags for them all, I'll bet! :faint: I'd better start.....now? ;)

Can't wait to hear the details for next year's rally - which I WILL be at, if I have to MOVE to the location to make sure of it!!! :laugh:

Can't wait to hear the details for next year's rally - which I WILL be at, if I have to MOVE to the location to make sure of it!!! :laugh:
You'd better do that, Cheri. Don't make me come up there and drag you to North Carolina! :Trike1:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png