TriGlide

Dec 17, 2008
NW Indiana
My doctor put me on Triglide. Triglide uses include the reduction of triglyceride and cholesterol levels in the body. By lowering triglycerides and cholesterol, Triglide can decrease your risk of developing certain health problems in the future. Triglide should be used in conjunction with lifestyle changes such as a diet low in cholesterol and saturated fats, limited alcohol use, weight loss, and exercise. The medicine has no approved uses in children or universally accepted off-label uses. Lifestyle changes? WTH?

Some common Triglide side effects include back pain, headache, and body weakness. Among the side effects with Triglide that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider are unexplained rash, passing brown or dark-colored urine, and nausea or vomiting. You should also contact your healthcare provider immediately if you experience any unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (especially if you also have a fever or are unusually tired), as these symptoms can indicate a rare but serious condition called rhabdomyolysis in some people taking Triglide.

Migraines, diabetes, and dry mouth are a few rare side effects of Triglide.

Hot flashes too, I think.

LOL....:Monster:

UB

Just looked at the site. "increases in testicular interstitial cell tumors in males" was the quote that caught my eye. Think I'll stick with MY TriGlide and skip THEIR Triglide!!!:AGGHH:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdow5150
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png