Veterans/Retired Military

ahh shucks.....my pleasure it will cause a few beers to be watered down but what the heck

All gave some...some gave all and many are still giving

Ditto on missing this thread.

Did not serve active military but proudly served in the reserves from
1961 to 1969
AE1 (E6)
Navy Aviation
Flight Crew P2V (hows that for an old plane)

Now stay on the ground on a candy apple red Stallion

Hows that for changing things, young guy on an old plane
now
Old guy on a young Stallion

Kay, very nice. THANK YOU

I did not see this thread before.

USAF airtraffic control 1966 to 1970. To all my pilot buddies if you were controlled by "Bluebottle" it may have been me telling you where to go.

FAA 34 years after that.

U.S.Army eng. 1958-1967.My thing is at the travelling wall the sign said 1million300 thousand vets. Those claiming to be 13million something. I hate sandbaggers & those that are phoneys:mad:

Mine is 2 days old but soon will show my thanks to the Republic for allowing me to serve her..know what I mean
Some gave all...all gave some ...many are still giving

Last edited:
USAF April 1966 - September 1987 Aircraft Maintenance

Also retired miltary family members

Father -- USAF 27 yrs
Uncle -- USAF 23 yrs
Brother -- USAF 29 yrs
Sister -- ARMY 6yrs
Brother in Law Coast Guard 22yrs
Son in Law ARMY 21 yrs

Only one active at this time Nephew Coast Guard 6yrs already

Trike On
j3jim

Retired from the USN in 1990 after 26 years as a Master Chief Yeoman.

Arrived in RVN just in time for start of the '68 Tet Offensive with MCB-53. Hell of a way to welcome us to RVN.

Welcome home and thanks...to all. JIMC, would love to see "where your head is at" but I can't find any of your pics either.

Welcome Home...hate the self made heroes to......all the real ones I've met you'd never know it......

When I got out of the Army (101st ABN) my dad warned me not to get upset or over-react to the self-made heroes. He was WW2, and there were plenty of s-mh's, apparently. My dad was a wise and quiet man, so when he gave me this advice I remembered it, but it wasn't until I started running into a few self-promoted heroes that I realized they don't mean nuthin.

Many of my closest friend until now never knew I was even in the service. They do now because of the Vet flag on the bike.

To all of you Vets, I say "Welcome Home", and thank you for your sacrifices.

While I was never in the military (kept out by a genetic issue, I did try...3 times), I have always been a strong supporter here at home.

I currently am very active with a group, called Warriors Watch Riders (Warriors’ Watch Riders: WE HAVE YOUR BACKS AT HOME!). We are attempting to make sure each and every soldier gets a "Welcome Home" that so many of you never got. Please go to our website and check out this great group of volunteers, and join if you'd like. It costs nothing.

Riding in honor of my father, SSgt Co. A 134th Inf, 1941-1944, Battle of the Bulge, and still kickin at 89.

and my riding buddy Skip, RVN 1969-1971, 1st Div, RIP buddy...I'll always miss you.

20 years Navy. 81-2001.

5000 hrs in helos and fixed wing. 5 Western Pacific/Soutwest Asia cruises.

(USS Enterprise CVN-65, HS-6 (2), USS KittyHawkCV-63, HS-4 (2), USS Independence CV-62, Safety Officer)

I am humbled, but proud, to be among the number of veterans here on the board and in the US. Served 88-06 in Army Aviation Maintenance. Medically retired after my second tour in Iraq. Spent most of that time in the Cavalry. Now have 2 sons in the USAF (one of them in Iraq for the second time now), and one joining the Army very soon.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png