Veterans/Retired Military

Vietnam Era Draftee 72-74

DoD Civilian 33yrs...Retired 2008 w/35yrs total service civilian plus military credit. It may sound corny to some, but I considered it a great Honor to have served with my Military Brothers and Sisters while in Uniform, and equally satisfying to have served them as a Civil Servant.

Greetings

Hi, all.

24 year retired army 1SG. Loved it. Retired neare Boise, Idaho and happy with it. Afghanistan and 2010 seem like a lifetime ago.

Be well. Ride safely.

RVN 1968-9

Hi All,

I enlisted in 1965 (RA) and managed to get into OCS (Ordnance Corps) in 1966 after AIT in Fort Ord, CA. "Jump School" in Ft. Benning, GA and "Riggers School" in Ft. Lee, VA. Fixed-wing flight school in Ft. Stewart, GA and, of course, Mother Rucker, AL. It was to be my "career" but Vietnam ended and with it my dreams of a career. I'm still kinda bitter over that 'cause several of the captains that I worked with in Korea WANTED a 90 day letter! I would have gladly given them mine! :annoyed:

However...it was really some of the best years of my life and I don't regret having had the opportunity to serve and travel. :yahoo:

New to Trikes, Ret. USN ETC/SS thats Submarines folks

Hello, as for me I retired with 23 years service, moved to San Angelo Texas.

See my newbie post introduce yourself (Howdy from San Angelo Texas)

Love my Trike, just got her a couple of weeks ago, so it's all new to me! :blush:

Best of luck brothers and sisters, of any branch of service, take care out there on the road too. David Hilton Retired [FONT=&quot]US Navy ETC/SS[/FONT] (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)

tt5IUP3IIh5GGgo0I9YHlRlSXcwxD_jNUWRho7KWKIgmJKVlwCvsDAFRFPPgA4yb-b_jyukTXPpO8ksAlB2N3zRmV15GbyZ-.jpg

Love my Trike, just got her a couple of weeks ago, so it's all new to me! :blush:

Best of luck brothers and sisters, of any branch of service, take care out there on the road too. David Hilton Retired US Navy ETC/SS (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)

Welcome aboard Chief. I spent 11 years in on 2 different boomers, the Wilson & Polk. 2/76 till 12/86.

Just saying Hi.

Hello, my career in the Navy was mainly on fast boats, I did a tour on the USS Alaska as a 3MC that thing was so big. :drama: I have a strong mechanical and electrical back ground, so I am learning my trike a little at a time.

Take care out there on the road,

David Hilton Retired USN ETC/SS

Best of luck brothers and sisters, of any branch of service, take care out there on the road too. David Hilton Retired US Navy ETC/SS (Electronic Technician Chief/ Submarines)

Welcome aboard Chief. I spent 11 years in on 2 different boomers, the Wilson & Polk. 2/76 till 12/86.

Hello All!

Retired Air Force here. Over 24 years from 1989-2013. F-15 Avionics and Ground Radar Technician. Current ride is a '15 HD TriGlide.

Rick

Thanks to all veterans

MSG Army Engineers 1974 till 2013. Thanks to all my brothers and sisters who have served and to the ones that are still standing in the gap. To all the Vietnam vets WELCOME HOME!!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Fran and I are both retired Air Force. Fran 74 - 98 E7, me 73 - 2000 E9. Our son is a Capt. in the Army stationed at Sam Houston. Son in Law is a Air Force E7 stationed at Ramstein, Oldest Grandson is Army E5 stationed at Vilseck.

retired USAF SMS, 21 year, vietnam 69-70, 72-73 dealing with some agent orange problems but no regrets

retired vet

100% disabled vet 86-96 army desert storm/shield combat vet 96-07 air gaurd oif/oef vet retired e-7. Oldest Son in Navy since 09 on sea duty aircraft carrier (e-6).

73264635_10157832022664266_922191390404771840_n.jpg

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png