Veterans/Retired Military

Can you read this............

india foxtrot yankee oscar uniform charlie alpha november uniform november delta echo romeo sierra tango alpha november delta tango hotel india sierra charlie oscar papa yankee alpha november delta papa alpha sierra tango echo india tango tango oscar yankee oscar uniform romeo sierra tango alpha tango uniform sierra (in honor of our Armed Forces) - let's see who gets it and follows the instructions!

​Done........... Delta Oscar November Echo

india foxtrot yankee oscar uniform charlie alpha november uniform november delta echo romeo sierra tango alpha november delta tango hotel india sierra charlie oscar papa yankee alpha november delta papa alpha sierra tango echo india tango tango oscar yankee oscar uniform romeo sierra tango alpha tango uniform sierra (in honor of our Armed Forces) - let's see who gets it and follows the instructions!

I can but not sure where my sierra tango alpha tango uniform sierra is.

When i was an RTO in Nam i was a code talker....I spoke Brooklynies ....

And once under fire, Some bace camp hero called back to tell me i was useing improper radio procedure.....I just politely raided back to him.. In no uncertain terms........................... Foxtrot Uniform [AKA ; F-U]....And put the handset back in my fatigue shirt and moved on to business..:mad:...

I will give the Can a few clicks with my P 38 then give it to an indigenous personnel (Can’t use Gook anymore) this way they had to eat it right away and couldn’t sell it to Charlie...😁

this............

Click on the link below, hope it works for you.

Salute........

https://youtu.be/AfHE6j_eC3U?t=6

Jerry..........Thanks :clapping:.......I did a lot of hours and a lot of clicks in Hueys ...And the sound and feeling will never go away for me and its been at least 55 years since my last ride in one ...I was asked by a young member of my club; Did you guys really hang out on the skids without doors and no one fell-out...Yep' Fear and youth held us in, And then when hitting the LZ the burning desire to get out as soon as the skid was anywhere near the ground...Huey's drew fire....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png