Veterans/Retired Military

I was a lucky "Cold warrior" Army 55 to 58 Navy 58 to 62 Engineer in both
services (different kinds) And a diesel mechanic instructor in Navy reserves for four more years to 67. Does that time make me a veteran?

There is food for thought in that question.
I too served during the nam era but was in Germany part of the time and was instructing electronics in Ft Benning Ga.
According to our local VFW chaper i cannot join the vfw because i did not activly serve in a combat zone

I got three DD-214's

I flew over 1000 combat hours in 68/69 out of Korat, Thailand (call sign BatCat). I only have the one DD214 (as a USAF Capt in 1971), but my wife has her own as well. We met at Goodfellow AFB; a month later were engaged on our 3rd date; married 6 weeks after that; still together 42 years later -- and we'd both do it again in a heartbeat! :yes:

Bob Witte
The Trinity Trike

100% Service Connected Disabled Vet.
Do it all over again with out changing anything.

Ribbons.jpg

Just joined the group, wasn't around for the start of this thread but I was in USAF 1965 to 69. Served in France for a short time then Oxnard AFB Calif. till my discharge. Thanx to all vets, no mater where, when:Flag::Flag: or how you served!

New guy (FNG) on this forum... Former USMC. Vietnam 67 - 69 1st Mar Div. I live in Australia and have for 40 years. My wife and I are visiting Sturgis this year and picking up a brand new trike conversion :D in CA to take back with us.
Semper Fi and welcome home Brothers and Sisters..!!

Jump across the creek to Signal Mountain and take W Road.. going up is very cool.. coming down is a way different story. It will make you want to put your feet down. :eek:

:D

"VERY TRUE".......;):cool:......and I love hoppin' over here and readin' this Thread......THANKS to ALL OF YOU for makin' it possible for me to have pursued my Life and Lifestyle in a Free Manner all of these years...the Debt I owe You All is never taken' for granted.....:wtg:

Sept '63 to Sept '69 US Navy...Dad was US Army and we were Army Brats (8 Schools from 1st to 6th Grade...LOL)...Served onboard USS Mazama Ae-9 (1st Ammo Ship to enter Gulf of Tonkin in '66)...Youngest son was Coast Guard, Proud of all Our Service Personnel past and present, Thanks to All of you for your Service.

Ed

August 1969-April 1989, Aircraft Electrician with the USN. No duty in country however was involved with the evacuation of Vietnam while stationed at NAS Agana Guam.
Thanks to all that served.

Just getting started with a VW conversion so disabled wife can ride with me.

From Winchester, Illinois

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png