New Triker from Georgia

Cactus

Jul 5, 2011
Monroe, Georgia
Hey: Cactus here. Great to find a place where triker's can be trikers. I'm excited about my new trike. Just purchased 2005 GL1800 with CSC Cobra Kit and can't stay off it it. Have had bikes since I was 16 and next week I hit retirement so bikn' aint new to me, just this trike. Looking to make friends and find riding partners here in the South East and looks like I might now have time to enjoy it all. Guess I'll try to figure out how to post a pic and learn my way around this site. Until then, great to be here and looking forward to being an active member.

Welcome Cactus You have just joined THE TRIKE FORUM great folks and info here.You suond like me staying off it is one of my problems.RIDE SAFE

Hi Cactus, Welcome to our Forum. You have joined a group of very friendly and knowledgeable people. Three years ago when I retired, Triking became our favorite sport. Enjoy the ride and the Forum.

Welcome Cactus,

I go thru Monroe alot. Middle Ga here. We USE to go to Lou's Soda Fountain behind The Blue Willow but it closed.

I have a 2008 Pearl White Honda GL..

RIDE SAFE

Tony T of I V E:Biker:

Hey: Cactus here. Great to find a place where triker's can be trikers. I'm excited about my new trike. Just purchased 2005 GL1800 with CSC Cobra Kit and can't stay off it it. Have had bikes since I was 16 and next week I hit retirement so bikn' aint new to me, just this trike. Looking to make friends and find riding partners here in the South East and looks like I might now have time to enjoy it all. Guess I'll try to figure out how to post a pic and learn my way around this site. Until then, great to be here and looking forward to being an active member.

welcome aboard glad you joined us.

Welcome aboard Cactus - I just joined my self in June 2011. My 2009 Venture is scheduled for conversion on 8/18/2011. I'll be staying in Austell, Ga on my way to NY on September
24th & 25. Monroe is only about 60 to 70 miles away. Maybe we can meet somewhere.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png