triguide stuff

I installed a set of his lifts on my Triglide and started with 30# of air in the shocks, 25# in the rear tires, 36# in the front tire. So far the shock press is OK with riding 2-up. Gettin ready to go to the Smoky Mtns in early Sept, 2-up and loaded, so will adjust accordingly. Approx 450 mi one way from where we live. I am very satisfied with the lifts and the trunk relocation bars. Ride Safe and Keep Smillin!!! Ol' Man.....:wtg:

We just got back from a two up trip from Indiana to the beaches of North and South Carolina. With luggage and wife, I run 25 - 30 PSI in shocks and only 22 PSI in rear tires. Rear tires stay at 22 regardless, seem to lessen the harshness of these Indiana roads!
BUT, we all feel different things and ride different ways so try a few things, one combination will work for you.
Dennis

We just got back from a two up trip from Indiana to the beaches of North and South Carolina. With luggage and wife, I run 25 - 30 PSI in shocks and only 22 PSI in rear tires. Rear tires stay at 22 regardless, seem to lessen the harshness of these Indiana roads!
BUT, we all feel different things and ride different ways so try a few things, one combination will work for you.
Dennis

did you put dennis tour pack relocator on

I have that one. It is very well designed. Relocates the tourpac 1 or 2 inches, but also levels it as well so it doesn't look all droopy and such.

The one to which this thread refers allows the Tourpac to be slid back (relocated) rearward 1" or 2". I bought it to "level out" my tourpac. Sliding it back an inch was a bonus.

Lakeman....it's an accessory that Harley planned to sell long before the TG was introduced.They do stuff like this all the time. They will not produce a model until the well thought-out process of what accessories they will offer after it hits the market is worked out.:D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png