Just bought a Valkyrie trike by Motor Trike.

Reaction score
:Excited:
I just bought a Valkyrie trike, after wanting a trike for many years.

I always thought I would trike out my 09 Goldwing.

As it happened, I sold my Wing and bought the Valkyrie trike.

Dreams do come true.

I have stopped in 4 diffderent places with the trike.
I have had people approach me; with admiration, at all 4 places.

:Bug2::Bug2::Bug2:

Yep love valks bidding on one as we type
had a 97 now a04 valkyrie rune and bidding on a 98.
Yep love those valks

Congrats on the excellent choice of a Valk. I took mine to the Kentucky rally and was the only Interstate Trike until Barry showed up with his Valk Tourer. 300 admiring Goldwingers were SOOOOOOO jealous of her. You might say---GREEN with envy !!!!

Gabby

Congratulations on your latest, and best, acquistion. You'll love it.

I got two trikes: 09 Shadow Aero and 82 GL1100 Interstate. Me and the latter trike are currently on a 800 mile "shakedown" trip. Right now I'm sitting in a campground on the shores of Jordan Lake in Central NC.

As Blondie Gal said "Post photos".

I just bought a Valkyrie trike, after wanting a trike for many years.

I always thought I would trike out my 09 Goldwing.

As it happened, I sold my Wing and bought the Valkyrie trike.

Dreams do come true.

I have stopped in 4 diffderent places with the trike.
I have had people approach me; with admiration, at all 4 places.

:Bug2::Bug2::Bug2:

Welcome aboard glad you joined us. Great choice in trikes

Welcome from another Valk Trike owner! Mine's a 97 Motor Trike with all the bells and whistles I could think of! lol. ;)

Just rode mine to and from Wyoming from Indiana...great trike!! Wish it got better mileage or had a bigger tank, but it is alot of fun and a real crowd pleaser! Had a lot of folks driving by taking pictures as I drove along the highway...CONGRATS on joining the Valk fraternity!

I have now put about 800 miles on my valkyrie trike and I love it more each time I ride it.

It is a 1998 valkyrie with 80,000 miles on it....30,000 on the trike kit part of it.

It's a Motor Trike.

I have ridden motorcyles all my life....sport bikes, standards, Goldwings, BMW, Harleys, Triumphs, etc and so on.

I am now 50 years old and have wanted a trike for the last 3 or 4 years.
I could never convince myself to pull the trigger.

I couldn't be happier now that I have the trike.

It is hard to explain........

Several, long test rides couldn't reveil how much I would love this trike.

I have been told by more than one person; on more than one ocassion, that it is the most beautiful motorcycle they have ever seen.

I agree.

Pics on the way, if I can figure out how to post them.

I have now put about 800 miles on my valkyrie trike and I love it more each time I ride it.

It is a 1998 valkyrie with 80,000 miles on it....30,000 on the trike kit part of it.

It's a Motor Trike.

I have ridden motorcyles all my life....sport bikes, standards, Goldwings, BMW, Harleys, Triumphs, etc and so on.

I am now 50 years old and have wanted a trike for the last 3 or 4 years.
I could never convince myself to pull the trigger.

I couldn't be happier now that I have the trike.

It is hard to explain........

Several, long test rides couldn't reveil how much I would love this trike.

I have been told by more than one person; on more than one ocassion, that it is the most beautiful motorcycle they have ever seen.

I agree.

Pics on the way, if I can figure out how to post them.

congrats and it only keeps getting better.

You made a great choice, of course I may think a bit onesided about the subject, I have about 12K on my 99 with a roadsmith kit on it, was thinking the other day it something happed to "Big Yeller" what would I get, my mind is still blank........

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but here goes:

I'm new the the trike forum also. I was wondering if they make trike kits, or is bringing to a shop the only way to do conversions.

I ride a 97 Tourer (that I bought new), and would like to get a 97-99 standard and trike it for my wife. She is vertically challanged, so I thought a trike would be the way to go.

Any thoughts or advice would be welcome.

Welcome to TrikeTalk sunrisor! Are you looking specifically for a MotorTrike kit? I don't think they sell directly to the customer, but that may have changed. However there are other manufacturers that will sell to the customer. Champion and DFT are two examples, although there are also others.

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this, but here goes:

I'm new the the trike forum also. I was wondering if they make trike kits, or is bringing to a shop the only way to do conversions.

I ride a 97 Tourer (that I bought new), and would like to get a 97-99 standard and trike it for my wife. She is vertically challanged, so I thought a trike would be the way to go.

Any thoughts or advice would be welcome.

I sent you a private message with some information regarding the Valkyrie as to MotorTrike and Roadsmith conversions. ThumbUp

I really don't know much about trike kits, other than there are plenty of shops willing to do the conversion. I would rather do it myself. Mainly to save money (mostly cus it's fun!). I wasn't sure if the kit manufacturers sell components, or the whole thing, etc.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.Hammers
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png