TT NE ( N Eastern US ) rally III

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Mar 2, 2008
Conn
A 2 day event( Fri -Sat or Sat - Sun ) with camping facilities and weather permitting an outdoor movie.( Wild Hogs ). Maybe a BBQ!! So who is up for it? Date changes anyone ?

Make plans 358 days left :GL1800:

That sounds good. I would say Fri-Sat sounds good. would need to know what length of extension cord I would need for portable fridge to store wifes meds in.

Just relayed next years plans to the missus. She says no way is she camping anymore. So whatever plans made, see if any hotels near.:gah:

I would probably day trip it each day. I love to ride and only 2 hours or so not worth an over night. Check out the " NE TT rally weather report " thread " video "

Great pictures Tis In the group shot you can see me taking your picture. Look at my right hand ..<LOL> I like the group shot and the down the bike seats. All are very nice though thanks . I wish i stopped on the road up to the tower and got a shot of the view of the water.

Lets Start with a tentative date ...... August 24,25,26 weekend ?

Only because it's after vacation season and before labor day and cooler weather.

Ya gotta forgive me for pickin' the date this year ( nobody told me about a hurricane coming :Shrug: ) I don't even know an Irene

OK THE DATES SET 8-24 25 26 -12 !!! Now lets get 50 trikes to show up for 2012 TTNE3 . We only need 43 more :Trike1:

I will be thrilled if I can get the 17 we had signed up this year. Of course I would love to see us fill a restaurant and have them serve a buffet even, or have a BBQ. One thing is I would love to have the variety( spyders, stallions , VW, V8's, Boss Hoss trikes , Cheetahs, Goldwings and Harleys.) I would like to have some non trikers show up, some wanta bees and future trikers, dealers and vendors. But if all we get are good fun loving people than the rally is a success no matter how many show up or what the weather deals us . There is always next year and it is gona be great. Plan on it

I will be thrilled if I can get the 17 we had signed up this year. Of course I would love to see us fill a restaurant and have them serve a buffet even, or have a BBQ. One thing is I would love to have the variety( spyders, stallions , VW, V8's, Boss Hoss trikes , Cheetahs, Goldwings and Harleys.) I would like to have some non trikers show up, some wanta bees and future trikers, dealers and vendors. But if all we get are good fun loving people than the rally is a success no matter how many show up or what the weather deals us . There is always next year and it is gona be great. Plan on it
Hi John & other trikers , lets add a trike show in the mix. If it is going to be a two or three day , we could line all the trikes up for a few hours , & have the public veiw them ? maybe a peoples choice trophy, so we can get Tis some more trophys , ThumbUp lol . John & Spritdream, if yous want to have it on the seacoast, we are two miles from ocean, & 150 yds from Rt. 95, 1/2 mile from N.H. We have room for 85 -100 trikes , & the dates Aug. 24,25,26 is good . Now no matter where you have it , I want to go to it . If yous want to have it here , then I know I will be here , even if I have to work , :Coffee: lol. thanks Captain h

I can't say that both offers are not tempting . Would love to have it at Captain H place . I would only be able to attend alone or only a few hours with Honey on FRI or SAT. ( don't know how the Dialysis machine will ride in the bike trailer ). At Buggie pilots I could attend both days as it is only a 1 1/2 hr ride and Honey could come both days stay late and be able to do her dialysis at home. Maine is a 6 hour ride for many of the people that came this time and a 8 or 9 hr for some others. Others can pipe in anytime, this is a mutual thing we all have some say in how this goes. If it was big 30 -40 trikres 100 people or so I could say we go for it. Being that we are so small yet and really have not developed I think asking people to drive 16 hours for a rally is a bit much,we are moving it farther away from the majority but then you people can decide and I will go along with anything you wish. Lets hear from past, present, and people that couldn't make it this time or anyone, what do u wish ,

With the ferry (we know how well that worked for me) it is 200 miles. From past experience, probably 5-6 hrs with wife to Salisbury, MA. Either location is good for us.

It would add on a couiple more hours for us also, distance is keeping more people away. I know it's kind of nice to meet During Americade in Lake George, then everyone can enjoy all the other events going on. I'll have to see how many people from around this area would attend something around the Western N.Y. area. I know we have added quite a few members from Pa. . Hopefully everyone is still passing out cards promoting this site. On that note I'll have to see if the Killington Classic is still be held as Vermont got hit pretty bad........tis

I can't say that both offers are not tempting . Would love to have it at Captain H place . I would only be able to attend alone or only a few hours with Honey on FRI or SAT. ( don't know how the Dialysis machine will ride in the bike trailer ). At Buggie pilots I could attend both days as it is only a 1 1/2 hr ride and Honey could come both days stay late and be able to do her dialysis at home. Maine is a 6 hour ride for many of the people that came this time and a 8 or 9 hr for some others. Others can pipe in anytime, this is a mutual thing we all have some say in how this goes. If it was big 30 -40 trikres 100 people or so I could say we go for it. Being that we are so small yet and really have not developed I think asking people to drive 16 hours for a rally is a bit much,we are moving it farther away from the majority but then you people can decide and I will go along with anything you wish. Lets hear from past, present, and people that couldn't make it this time or anyone, what do u wish ,
John, my vote is with you & Honey . Anywhere yous have it is fine with me .I have never been to one , so I will try to make it , as long as MISS IRENE isn't invited , lol thanks , Captain h

We took a ride every year to Wells Maine. We stayed at the Water-crest cottages ...Great place . Enjoyed the area a lot in Late September early October . You cant beat the Maine dinner.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png