VW Trike new build

Aug 27, 2011
Neillsville,WI.,USA
Greetings, I am new to the forum. I just purchased a project trike and I am looking forward to spending the winter working on it. I will probably have lots of questions during this build and this looks like the place to find the answeres. There seems to be a lot of experienced members on the forum.
Thanks in advance
Muddy

Hello Muddy, welcome to the Forum where you will find the friendship and knowledge that you expect. Congratulations on the acquisition, now you can enjoy the winter building the ride -- I envy you. I have torn my Trike down a few times and enjoyed every minute of it being a wrench head myself. Good luck....

Greetings, I am new to the forum. I just purchased a project trike and I am looking forward to spending the winter working on it. I will probably have lots of questions during this build and this looks like the place to find the answeres. There seems to be a lot of experienced members on the forum.
Thanks in advance
Muddy

welcome aboard muddy, glad you joined us.

Muddy, welcome to one of the best trike forums on the internet, and yes there are several very knowledgable VW trike buildings on board. We do love pics, so show us what your project as it progresses.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png