csc trike

john

TOI - Pennsylvania
Reaction score
well its been a long hard road on deciding which trike to put on my 2008 wing but i am going with a csc. everbody says its the installer who makes a good trike or a bad trike. i'm going with openroad outfitters in sterling va. time will tell if i have made the right choice or not. but i think i have. when they do a trike they will not deliver it untill you go down to look at it to make sure your satisfied. i should get it in may. its going to be a long long winter. but i have been at this a year and a half so whats a few more months.

Wait till May.... I would be pulling my hair out by then. I want it now.... I hope that when you get it John you are well satisfied with your choice. Good Luck and hope the Spring comes quick for you;)

I am sure U will be pleased. They are all good. The CSC has the ID rear I like , even tho some say the cornering suffers . I never was able to push mine hard enough. Wife is hitting me so hard I have to let off <LOL>:cool:

Congrats on deciding what to get. Now excuse my ignorance, but is CSC, California side car or Champion?

Don't know the installer but you have made an excellent choice.
kodiak:cool:

Thanks for the response John. Try to keep yourself busy while waiting for it. That would drive me crazy. Hope it goes by fast for you and I look forward to pics.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll never be disappointed. I don't know your installer, hope he is close enough for whatever follow up is needed. No matter what you find in the initial inspection, there is always something that requires further visits even if it is nothing else but to add farkels. You didn't mention what add on's you might be installing, ie., directional wheels, back rests, lights, passenger equipment, ....... Somethings are cheaper if you add at time of kit install - no need to pay someone to take things apart after kit complete. I know I wanted the 4.5 degree rake. Greatly improves your comfort levels. What color did you decide on?

QCGOLDWINGER i have a dark red metallic. i got the ez steer put on. i did not want the floor boards. i plan on having the color panels put on the bottom of the bike and around the fog lights. and then chroming the engine. maybe putting the light bar on the back for a start. john

John, I didn't want the floorboards/ground effects either. Tried a Champion with ground effects, wife(short legs) couldn't hardly get on the trike. Found it to be a pain in the a$$ to fill the fuel tank. You'll love the ez steer. Color sounds great, it should be a beauty. From this point on, never have to worry about what to spend any excess $ on. Ride safe but often - try to wear it out as quickly as possible.

We have an 08 with an 08 CSC trike conversion and really like it. The ride is so must better than our old 93 with csc. Glad we made the switch. You will like it I am sure.:)

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png