Did Santa bring you something nice for your trike?

The Wolf

TOI - Scotland
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
What lovelies did you get from Santa for your trike? I was given a set of Kuryakyn Infinity Lights and a few fancy leds for the light show.
Lets know what you got or would have liked to get!!!!;)

Merry Christmas, Wolf. Glad U got something that U wanted for your trike.
As I worked last night and slept this morning we are having our get together this evening. However I guess I am one of the lucky ones. Cathy and I don't buy for special events. We get things as we need or want them. It has worked good for us. Cathy is making a special dinner we will have together and enjoy the rest of the evening together. Have a Happy Holiday Season.

Katfish
Sounds like Pat and I, we usually pick up something small for each other at Christmas, the rest of the year as we need or want them. We don't need much, so it is usually a want. :eek::)

Wolf
Sounds like some great accessories, now you can get to work on installation. :cool:

Got something better than that Wolf...got all the kids at home at the same time!

Son #1: US Navy Airman, Whidbey Island, Wa. Soon to USS Ronald Reagan, Son #2: Yr 5-University Of Texas, Daughter #1: Yr 2-Auburn University, Daughter #2: Still at home. Love it when we are all in the same place at the same time. THATS a good Christmas!

RIGHT ON ZOOK and have a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Had both of my girls at my house also, but they only live 40 miles away. ZOOK to your son in the NAVY: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE I know what it is like.

Ted

Thanks Ted. I wasn't in the military but I'm proud of Jarrett for serving. My dad was Navy and my older brother was Air Force. If I had it to do over again I would have served. I know you're currently a LEO..were you Navy too?

Zook
You must be very proud.
Thanks to all that are serving or have served!!!

I'll give you that one Zook. It is better to have family than material things at anytime (as long as they all get on).
Hope you had a great time.

Zook, I was in the U. S. Air Force from 1966 to 1970. I was trained as an Air Traffic Controller, but I mostly did controlling of air refueling of bombers/fighters and intercept direction. Kind of like running airplanes together. In 1970 I hired on with the Federal Aviation Adminstration (FAA) spent 33 years and 7 months keeping airplanes apart by telling pilots where to go. That part is a joke for all the pilot guys out there. Total of almost 38 years in the federal government. I thank the citizens of this great nation every day for my retirement. I worked for the FAA 11 Years in Chicago and the rest in Miami. I have been a part-time LEO since 1976. I now work for the Monroe County Sheriff Office as the Captain of the Reserve Division. Public service seems to me my middle name, but I really enjoy it.

God, Family, Country and Motorcycles GREAT combination.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Ted

Santa was good to us, we had an Italian Christmas dinner with lots of pasta, grand children, and our combined family of 6 kids. And of course, I got an electric heated jacket, and socks for me and my son-in-law made a trailer hitch for the Trike.:D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png